SavantGlasses

Jun 15, 2018
To be fair, when clicking on the breast size option on the creat character screen it used to say (feature not yet implemented) on an older build. I think the newer builds took away this message. If you download the file from the front page it still has that text in the description.

galgat

Jan 6, 2019
To be fair, when clicking on the breast size option on the creat character screen it used to say (feature not yet implemented) on an older build. I think the newer builds took away this message. If you download the file from the front page it still has that text in the description.
Yes it was sort of indicated that there might be future updates that maybe gave hiro larger boobies, or smaller by your choice.

This would be nice personal taste inclusion, but I am thinking that the number of redone textures for this may have been a bit over whelming to them, they are a small team, and they I think are doing amazing work. That does not mean that I would not like the option though, and maybe it will be included at some time.

But I am not holding my breath or anything in anticipation :)

Reactions: badjuju

ZTR

May 28, 2017
Is the only way to gain perk points without leveling getting boned by a ghost or the demon

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
is there anyone who know how to get the ice cream? i try to open chest (lots of it ) but still no result :(
It shall be random encounter. Some time ago it was too many of Ice Creams which have spammed your inventory. I don't remember if they just crippled drop rate - but i remember reading that they made some changes. Now you need this only for giving it to Golem.
If you have troubles finding it, and playing on Windows version of game - you can edit your save file in text editor, and in "inventory" section you can add an Ice Cream (it will be non-visible in-game), and should look like this:
JSON:
    "inventory": [
        {
            "class": "com.majalis.character.Item$Misc",
            "type": "ICE_CREAM"
        },
    ]
If above lines will be LAST LINES just before "]" - you don't need comma there "}," just "}".
Also don't delete any other inventory lines. Also make a backup of your saves - before editing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: frost97

galgat

Jan 6, 2019
Speaking of the armor most are very easy to see what a difference they might make, but the Lingerie is not something I have fully understood the use of. As it seems to drop the full plate, or upper and lower body cover, and has little to be desired in defense other than protects the back side or back door.

I am guessing maybe it is needed for something I have not discovered, or has not been written in yet ?

death angel

Oct 14, 2018
Hello
I have a general question about this forum. I follow a few games, like Tales of Androgyny, and I want to ask you if there's a way to receive a notification when a new version/build of a game is uploaded (instead of manually checking every game's topic every day).
Thank you very much :)

DarkWings1

Aug 15, 2018
Hi is it possible to export the saves from an older version to a newer version of ToA? And with it achievement, progression and gallery?

DgnaWTF

Mar 15, 2019
Is there anyone who knows how many pervert scenes per character there actually are? I only just found out about the Hiro selfsuck so I'm wondering what else I might've missed. Thx in advance.

Reactions: MichaelaHH

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
You know i'm surprised this game doesn't have tentacles. Like the dryad for instance, that enemey should have plant tentacles or something right? This game needs some tentacle action imo.

Reactions: dxasmodeus

Lokra

Apr 13, 2018
You know i'm surprised this game doesn't have tentacles. Like the dryad for instance, that enemey should have plant tentacles or something right? This game needs some tentacle action imo.
there is a tentacle trap maybe they will add art for it some day also maybe they add something like that to the slime (or maybe like the harpys slimes will get an elite version or a slime queen)

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes