Jun 24, 2017
Tales Of Androgyny 0.2.14 new Version

right under the picture, download is slow but working
That is 0.2.14.1 version an older version the new one 0.2.14.4 has already been leaked here. Also I've had an bad experience with that website where they labeled the download as the newest version but it was really an older one.

n1nj498

Apr 2, 2019
Tales Of Androgyny 0.2.14 new Version

right under the picture, download is slow but working
I clicked the link and the game version in that site says it's 0.2.14.1 the latest version is 0.2.14.4 , so, did I not find the link to the latest version there?

Also not to you, but does anyone have the apk for the latest version?

Reactions: hw17

Dextor34

Dec 26, 2018
I just can't complete the last step of the Werewolf Quest. Madame wants me to get the essence of a werewolf, but no matter what I do during the two werewolf encounters, I still say that I didn't find out anything yet and while I have Trudy as a companion, how am I supposed to make him do it? I can just Talk or get fucked by him in Camp.

Maybe someone could tell me the quest-flag, so I can manually change it? You can find it under .toa-data, open a save file with Notepad and search for "questFlag" and, if you have completed the Quest, please just send me your quest flags.

parecek

Mar 25, 2019
I just can't complete the last step of the Werewolf Quest. Madame wants me to get the essence of a werewolf, but no matter what I do during the two werewolf encounters, I still say that I didn't find out anything yet and while I have Trudy as a companion, how am I supposed to make him do it? I can just Talk or get fucked by him in Camp.

Maybe someone could tell me the quest-flag, so I can manually change it? You can find it under .toa-data, open a save file with Notepad and search for "questFlag" and, if you have completed the Quest, please just send me your quest flags.
Try to be sneaky and then have Trudy fight her.

Reactions: Dextor34

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
1: They probably aren't 'cool' with it per say, but it would be (imo) very hard and time consuming to try and block any and all forms of pirating especially when they plan to release a free version anyway after a month's time
2: Because this thread exist, there have probably been additional patreons because this is free advertisement for them
3: They are planning to continue updating and adding features anyway so having a larger sample size of beta testers is useful
4: People who will pay, are going to if they haven't already. And those that will never, won't no matter what

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I'm kind of amazed Majalis is cool with this thread.
I admit i was a little scared when i saw them here, but like you, kinda speechless that they seem ok with everything here.

Edit : also, Jorja, now's your chance to get in contact with them ;)

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
So what happens if (and i hope it doesn't) the patrons decide to abandon this game? Will it just not get finished?

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
So what happens if (and i hope it doesn't) the patrons decide to abandon this game? Will it just not get finished?
It would probably not happen, but if the funding for the game dried up it would probably not get finished. I wouldn't blame them either. This game only exists because enough people were willing to support them so they could quit their jobs and work on this as a full time income. If that income went away I wouldn't expect them to just work themselves into homelessness just so we can have closure for our wank material.

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
They have gone on record saying that this is more or less a passion project for them and they plan to at least make a complete product even if they didn't have the necessary amount of backers. It would just take longer for updates to come out...

flameriderz

Dec 30, 2017
Could someone put up a full copy instead of just a jar? I can't get support for my hardware and screen res without it

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Could someone put up a full copy instead of just a jar? I can't get support for my hardware and screen res without it
You do know a jar is all you need for pc right? Just keep you old folder with the game files in it, delete the old jar and replace it with the new. The game will then load either from the exe or the jar and have the latest content in it, this is because most of the game is in the jar itself.

SenshiSan

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
respect to the creators of this Thicc-ass game(pun intended?), I've enjoyed all the content so far and was surprised at the depth of everything when I first played this.

Reactions: subaru_dono

galgat

Jan 6, 2019
respect to the creators of this Thicc-ass game(pun intended?), I've enjoyed all the content so far and was surprised at the depth of everything when I first played this.
I have to agree this game fills a nitch that has been vacant for some time. The Hentai dick girl flavor is nice, and expanded on here far better than I have seen it anywhere else.

I needdddd moreeee URKA CONTENTTTTTT
As to Urka, that is actually not one of my favorite characters in the game, but we all have personal taste, anything to do with the goblins, and actually the sorcerer was pretty well fluffed out. But I do like them all, I think I would like the Peddler better if it was not such and end all experience with her.

All good, at this time I am not sure which characters they should fluff out more, but I think there is some need to buff up the existing characters now that they have a good base finish out any animations, and graphics that they plan for them or possible extra story line.

Then maybe move on to that Castle or fort area that you can't reach yet, or expand past the fort where you get the option for the free armor a little with another map, maybe with high level, harder to win battles, but not necessarily more character's.

However they could have battles where you take on say a goblin, and a Brigand or other combinations of foe's in battle maybe not at same time, but back to back battles, and of course more story line.

Reactions: FormlessLikeWater
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes