fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
I have to say, this has got to be the best forex/day trading simulation program on the market, I highly recommend it to all my home investor friends.

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
Just tried newest version, and selecting Special after signing up as one of the Brothel girls leaves you with no way to exit the screen. It is just a list of greyed out options and no back button or cancel.

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
buy anal beads from demon merchant as they increase arousal when removed. (Gadgeteer) equip,remove,equip,remove,repeat until 50% arousal (maybe 40 dunno) have a high Agility (8? i think) and camp should have a masturbate option with that available.

Thank you very much my friend, I will do.

Reactions: KinChat and cumboy

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
Anyone knows how to get the new double prostitution scene? Does Kylira need to be a prostitute?
Kylira must be a prostitute, then you join as a prostitute yourself and select the Special.
It's the last item on the menù

Sobe

Oct 22, 2017
Kylira must be a prostitute, then you join as a prostitute yourself and select the Special.
It's the last item on the menù
word of warning be sure to quicksave prior to opening special menu due to the fact there is no scroll option so if you got no available choices your out of luck.

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
word of warning be sure to quicksave prior to opening special menu due to the fact there is no scroll option so if you got no available choices your out of luck.
If you're on desktop you can just hit enter; the last option is off the screen but it's still selected. I've got that fixed in the next build.

• Wow
Reactions: cumboy
D

Deleted member 599900

The Scene Guide hasn't been updated in a while, so I made a thing: codepen .io/rQG8mB9mlwX5/full/bGdemZY
If you give it the "encounters.json" file (located in TalesOfAndrogyny.jar/script), it should build a decision tree with events and stuff. No conditions for encounters though, but they're not difficult to figure out based on the context.
Works only in Firefox. If Firefox fails you, some weird syntax error in encounters.json could be the reason.

• Love
Reactions: cumboy

Sobe

Oct 22, 2017
feel free to link to OP. Thanks to an anonymous helper we are complete for this version 0.21.2 got the last warlock scene. enjoy. though do keep in mind since this file is over 100% (100.2% ) you wont get any hints for scenes from the progress screen. perverts full though. just replace your profile in .toa data to use . i will try to keep up to date with new versions if they add to pervert gallery. EDIT: Profile outdated. see new profile post further in thread

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes