Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
I copy paste from the patreon post but it's still possible I fucked up somewhere considering I made that post on mobile. Also didn't specify the link was updated. Link updated btw.
once again I'd like to say how much I appreciate you and the previous uploaders and even the one's who only did one or two uploads, thank you

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
Does this mean we'll be able to consistently tackle and mount bipedal enemies?
basically, it gives attacks such as overrun and anything that boosts knockdown a reason to be.
By the way, using the assault attack is insane and drops almost every enemy to their asses in one hit, when you're strong enough.
man, the warrior class is so cool.

Fed

May 14, 2017
Does anyone know if the new lusty brigand encounter is storymode only or not?

Last edited:

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
How come Hiro can top the new ghost despite wearing a cage? And why the f does he need free cock in order to let the lusty brigand fuck him?

Last edited:

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Can anyone provide an alternate download link for the most recent update? Mega seems to redirect some links to their homepage seemingly at random. Pretty sure it's a problem on my end but I can't find any information about it and have yet to have it happen with a link I would be happy sending to their help desk.

thebighole

Nov 18, 2019
Technically speaking since it's a ghost, Hiro might as well be humping the air for all we know. :LOL:
This is well within reason, as the ghost has already proved her ability to penetrate Hiro while his clothes are still on. Doing the reverse shouldn't be too different.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes