mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
This is well within reason, as the ghost has already proved her ability to penetrate Hiro while his clothes are still on. Doing the reverse shouldn't be too different.
also, the whole scene is a pseudo-flashback\illusion\immagination of Ghostie, so Hiro's actual condition is probably irrelevant

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Question to my fellow ToA peeps, completely slipped my mind how I edited my game stats before... but does anyone have a good way of doing it??

(I think last time I literally went in and edited the files...)

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
Question to my fellow ToA peeps, completely slipped my mind how I edited my game stats before... but does anyone have a good way of doing it??

(I think last time I literally went in and edited the files...)
the save files in the .toa_data folder have all the stats

Oct 17, 2018
I want more fire elemental content... though they kinda ruined it for me with making her survivable. I also hate having to have huge lust to get other CGs with her.

Advent515

May 8, 2020
My feedback. Despite that trap, gay and androgyny is not my thing, original style of the game and supportive community make me give it a roll. I won't be mentioning pros to save your time and go straight to cons.

1. I don't like werewolf encounter where Hiro somehow got fucked by her, even if Hiro wins. That's bad game designing practice I think.
2. I don't know how, but they made the first woman (and maybe only) I've met totally unlikeable. The manner she speaks with Hiro and this scene with her fat ass murder alone made me lose all the interest for visiting brothel ever again.
3. Music is just bad. This is my professional field so I do know a thing or two about it. But since bad music is a sin for a lot of indie and some AAA games I won't stress too much on this topic. I turned it off almost in 30 seconds after launching the game.
4. Minor dislike --- customizable character is not supported by CG and animation scenes. But I guess they can't help it for now.

All and all this game gave a boner or two.
Thanks for reading.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
the save files in the .toa_data folder have all the stats
Right after I logged off for the night, I forgot to edit my post saying I figured that out...

My feedback. Despite that trap, gay and androgyny is not my thing, original style of the game and supportive community make me give it a roll. I won't be mentioning pros to save your time and go straight to cons.

1. I don't like werewolf encounter where Hiro somehow got fucked by her, even if Hiro wins. That's bad game designing practice I think.
2. I don't know how, but they made the first woman (and maybe only) I've met totally unlikeable. The manner she speaks with Hiro and this scene with her fat ass murder alone made me lose all the interest for visiting brothel ever again.
3. Music is just bad. This is my professional field so I do know a thing or two about it. But since bad music is a sin for a lot of indie and some AAA games I won't stress too much on this topic. I turned it off almost in 30 seconds after launching the game.
4. Minor dislike --- customizable character is not supported by CG and animation scenes. But I guess they can't help it for now.

All and all this game gave a boner or two.
Thanks for reading.
1. You showed dominance at a creature that likes dominance. Act submissive, they get bored and leave. I do wish they left cues better to give ideas on how to react to different characters, etc.

2. I dont agree. I thought the saleswoman below the hub town was the worst NPC but I dont dislike her either... just find her excessively pushy and stop putting me in a chastity cage damn... but... avoid her and she isnt a problem...

I usually play muted, so I dont hear 3 but 4: I feel like expecting your custom character to appear there is a bit much for a 2 person team.

Hope you continue to enjoy the game and realize many roleplaying options are available in regards to your choices. It can get rather fun... especially topping Orka lol

Dec 7, 2017
I can't get over food. I always seem to be on the verge of starving. I don't even play Orcblood, and I frequently end up with scenes I don't want (like passing out and losing anal virginity to some unknown beast) because I run out of food. Specifically, this becomes a problem for me in the mossy expanse, where there really aren't any towns, and finding food comes down to the luck of your cache and "humanoid" trader node spawns...

Even with a Hunger Charm, how do you either gain a lot of food, or slow food loss to a crawl?

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Music, as any art, is purely subjective. If someone makes music that you think sounds "wrong", it's your own taste. That person probably made it exactly like they wanted it to sound. Art can't be wrong. You can like/dislike it, yes, but it can't be wrong. There is nothing like "bad music", only "not my cup of tea".

Reactions: Dexter1927

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I can't get over food. I always seem to be on the verge of starving. I don't even play Orcblood, and I frequently end up with scenes I don't want (like passing out and losing anal virginity to some unknown beast) because I run out of food. Specifically, this becomes a problem for me in the mossy expanse, where there really aren't any towns, and finding food comes down to the luck of your cache and "humanoid" trader node spawns...
Stealing eggs and surviving a fight with elite harpy will gain you 40 food if you have high enough stats. Dulluhan sex encounter in "girlfriend" mode will gain you 10 food. Healing pond will give you 50 food and restore your HP to max if you drank from it during the first encounter (but then, you won't get sex scenes with the elf lady and won't gain XP from those encounters). Maxing your "forager" perk will reduce the probability of undesirable foraging encounters. And then again, you can save just before you run out of food, then load and try again if you get an undesirable encounter (this is basically like retrying throwing the dice till you get a satisfactory result, which the save/load mechanism permits you to do).

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
1. You showed dominance at a creature that likes dominance. Act submissive, they get bored and leave. I do wish they left cues better to give ideas on how to react to different characters, etc.
You showing dominance resulting in them dominating you it's quite counter-intuitive though

4: I feel like expecting your custom character to appear there is a bit much for a 2 person team.
_IF_ they planned it from the start it wouldn't be much of a problem, but it would be very time consuming.
Which is likely why they didn't do it from the start.

as of right now, it would still be viable but would be EVEN MORE time-consuming

3. Music is just bad. This is my professional field so I do know a thing or two about it.
well, you COULD try and offer your professional services to Maj and Alis ;)
Seriously, if it's economically viable I'm sure they'll gladly hire a professional

Dec 7, 2017
Stealing eggs and surviving a fight with elite harpy will gain you 40 food if you have high enough stats. Dulluhan sex encounter in "girlfriend" mode will gain you 10 food. Healing pond will give you 50 food and restore your HP to max if you drank from it during the first encounter (but then, you won't get sex scenes with the elf lady and won't gain XP from those encounters). Maxing your "forager" perk will reduce the probability of undesirable foraging encounters. And then again, you can save just before you run out of food, then load and try again if you get an undesirable encounter (this is basically like retrying throwing the dice till you get a satisfactory result, which the save/load mechanism permits you to do).
Yeah, if the easiest way to deal with a situation is to save-scum it, I think that's a problem.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019

Even with a Hunger Charm, how do you either gain a lot of food, or slow food loss to a crawl?
Just suck cock
Also how you heal
Also how you stall in fights
Also how you make yourself horny irl
Sucking cock is broken in this game

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
You showing dominance resulting in them dominating you it's quite counter-intuitive though
A few pages ago (don't remember the page) the devs told us why it's like that
They told us something along the lines of "the werewolves are WAY stronger than you think, they're only playing pretend fight with you, the more you are "dominant" the more they're interested in you."
Basically, if you win a fight, you only win a "pretend fight" with her, and since you're strong, something they REALLY like, you get fucked.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019

there is something else you can eat that fills your hunger and is in great abundance

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
A few pages ago (don't remember the page) the devs told us why it's like that
They told us something along the lines of "the werewolves are WAY stronger than you think, they're only playing pretend fight with you, the more you are "dominant" the more they're interested in you."
Basically, if you win a fight, you only win a "pretend fight" with her, and since you're strong, something they REALLY like, you get fucked.
hey, I get the logic, but it's poorly conveyed in-game. that's why people are confused. If there was an event where that happened to someone else, before it happened to you, no one would complain.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes