Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
i think you only downloaded the jar file my dude, most people just use that to update

you have all these? if not then you need to download the full zipped file
View attachment 730311
Not true. The jar is all anyone needs to play the game. I just moved the jar into an empty directory an ran it per java -jar TalesOfAndrogyny.jar and upon saving the first game .tao-data got created.

For me the game is just a java executable, I open it and I play the game, when I save it It nothing appears in the folder where the game is. :S
The directory .tao-data is hidden on most operating systems (even Windows if I recall correctly).

Reactions: BPLydia

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, the save directory is the same for both running the jar and running the exe. I personally do use the exe because I usually play on my laptop and it doesn't like running the jar in fullscreen properly, but even when I used the jar .toa-data was there. Directories starting with . are often hidden, but for whatever reason this folder in particular never has been on my Windows systems.

If you do end up running the exe as I do, you can just drop .jar files from new updates in there and it runs without having to update any of the other files.

• Angry
Reactions: jgamefan

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
What exactly is Evoker?
It's a Patron-only class:
"100% complete
Patron Class - Evoker
We'll add a Patron-only (during development) class to Tales of Androgyny - the Evoker, a class with no hunger gauge, who gains and maintains their strength by summoning demons from the void, forming pacts with them, and getting packed by them."
So according to Patreon the Evoker class is finally done.

Popocapt

May 29, 2020
I have a strange situation in my game. It's on android btw

I have progressed quite a bit in the game, focused on winning all my fights. But here is the problem, after i lvled up and upgraded my char, his stance when the fights begin is fixed on kneeled and i can't stand up for the rest of the figth, resulting in defeat everytime.

Is there an item that does that(i randomly wore some of them)? The situation is kinda funny but i want to fix it.

Any advice is welcome

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
I have a strange situation in my game. It's on android btw

I have progressed quite a bit in the game, focused on winning all my fights. But here is the problem, after i lvled up and upgraded my char, his stance when the fights begin is fixed on kneeled and i can't stand up for the rest of the figth, resulting in defeat everytime.

Is there an item that does that(i randomly wore some of them)? The situation is kinda funny but i want to fix it.

Any advice is welcome
you have on a cursed piece of armour, i think there is a headpeice that does it and i belive the free armour from the merchant on the second map will also cause this if you have a certain lvl in some stats, you can buy scroll that let you unequip cursed items from the witch

Popocapt

May 29, 2020
you have on a cursed piece of armour, i think there is a headpeice that does it and i belive the free armour from the merchant on the second map will also cause this if you have a certain lvl in some stats, you can buy scroll that let you unequip cursed items from the witch
I checked and i wore a cursed tiara( i dont even remember buying it lmao). Thank you for the info.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Last time I checked, the tiara of control comes from the witch.
Also, didn't know the cursed armor actually did something now, last time I played it only took an equipment space and that's it (after a scene, also didn't stop me from taking it almost everytime ;) ).
Do you happen to know which stat "activates" it ?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes