D

Deleted member 2215801

They're wrapping up to finish the game.
Doubt it. We are still missing a lot of art, game mechanics, and fleshed out scenes. I'm thinking there's at least a year or two before there's any sight of a completion.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Is there any android version compressed?
This may or may not be easily compressible depending on whether or not android and the android version are set up to load webp images. Much hangs on the libraries used to load and render the images. The standard library of the JDK ImageIO isn't readily available on Android for instance. And it also needs additional files to read webp (see ).

I guess the people actually compressing games are more knowledgeable on that matter and posting a compression request may lead to more insightful reactions.

Don't the game still require a lot of space to install?
I just had a go at converting the image files (jpg, png) to webp:
Code:
    1,3 GiB [##########] /original
  539,8 MiB [####      ] /compressed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: the sizes shown are for the complete game (once with full images and once with compressed images inside the corresponding folder)

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "Hordragg, postagem: 4116940, membro: 1339631"]
Isso pode ou não ser facilmente compactável, dependendo se o Android e a versão do Android estão configurados para carregar imagens webp. Muito depende das bibliotecas usadas para carregar e renderizar as imagens. A biblioteca padrão do JDK ImageIO [/ icode] não está disponível no Android, por exemplo. E também precisa de arquivos adicionais para ler o webp (veja a [URL='https://imageio.readthedocs.io/en/stable/format_webp-fi.html']documentação da imageio[/URL] ).

Acho que as pessoas que estão comprimindo os jogos têm mais conhecimento sobre o assunto e postar uma [URL='https://f95zone.to/threads/game-compression-requests-2-0.32845/']solicitação de compressão[/URL] pode levar a reações mais perspicazes.

Acabei de tentar converter os arquivos de imagem (jpg, png) para webp:
[CÓDIGO]
1,3 GiB [###########] / original
539,8 MiB [####] / comprimido
[/CÓDIGO]
[SPOILER = "histórico de comandos"] [CÓDIGO = bash] localizar -tipo f -iname '* .jpg' -o -iname '* .png' | paralelo -eta cwebp {} -o {.}. webp
find -type f -iname '* .jpg' -o -iname '* .png' -delete
[/ CÓDIGO] [/ SPOILER]
[I]Editar[/I] : os tamanhos mostrados são para o jogo completo (uma vez com imagens completas e uma vez com imagens compactadas dentro da pasta correspondente)
[/CITAR]
my phone is on Android 7.1.1

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "RC-1138 Chefe, postagem: 4116379, membro: 16004"]
O jogo ainda não requer muito espaço para instalar?
[/CITAR]

When I start the game, on the loading screen the game closes. And on my other cell phone, weaker than the one I have now, it was running smoothly, and now when I'm going to start a new game the game closes.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes