Locoroco134

Jun 15, 2018
soo my computer shut down for no goddamn reason so the game gave me this error..

"com.badlogic.gdx.utils.SerializationException: Unable to convert value to required type: "

bart316

Jan 15, 2019
ERROR

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.majalis.screens.SaveScreen$1.clicked(SaveScreen.java:96)
at com.badlogic.gdx.scenes.scene2d.utils.ClickListener.touchUp(ClickListener.java:88)
at com.badlogic.gdx.scenes.scene2d.InputListener.handle(InputListener.java:59)
at com.badlogic.gdx.scenes.scene2d.Stage.touchUp(Stage.java:351)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglInput.processEvents(LwjglInput.java:360)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:221)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:128)

how can I fix it?

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
ERROR

at com.badlogic.gdx.scenes.scene2d.utils.ClickListener.touchUp(ClickListener.java:88)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglInput.processEvents(LwjglInput.java:360)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:221)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:128)

how can I fix it?
Look my post that shut fix it. Link :https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-001-majalis.1643/post-4141522
You run last Version 3.00.1 of the game or lower Version?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
By any chance does anyone know how to edit skill points? I remember someone had mentioned somewhere about this, I just find it.
Quicksave, find the file quicksave.json in your .toa-data folder and open it with notepad, ctrl+f "skillPoints" and you'll find a section under unlocked skills where you can change the amount of your skill points, magic points and perk points, change them to the values you want (you can also use magic points to upgrade armor and weapons), save changes to the file and load the quicksave and you'll have the points you want.

There's all kinds of fun things you can change in the file, but beware that you do not corrupt it.

Reactions: Gabaw

Locoroco134

Jun 15, 2018
what is this error?

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
By any chance does anyone know how to edit skill points? I remember someone had mentioned somewhere about this, I just find it.
If you do what negroidprime says, i suggest you make a copy of said quicksave.json before you do any changes so if the file is corrupted or you make mistake, you can restore the non-edit save file.

Apr 1, 2020
Quicksave, find the file quicksave.json in your .toa-data folder and open it with notepad, ctrl+f "skillPoints" and you'll find a section under unlocked skills where you can change the amount of your skill points, magic points and perk points, change them to the values you want (you can also use magic points to upgrade armor and weapons), save changes to the file and load the quicksave and you'll have the points you want.

There's all kinds of fun things you can change in the file, but beware that you do not corrupt it.
thank you

If you do what negroidprime says, i suggest you make a copy of said quicksave.json before you do any changes so if the file is corrupted or you make mistake, you can restore the non-edit save file.
got it

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Where is the full list of "PERKS" and "SKILLS"?
I didn't bother to check them for completeness but in the OP holds sites for and for .

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
hey, everytime i go to the witch cottage (with the question mark) the game crashes! searched for a hotfix and didn't find one. what should i do ?

Reactions: iamreek

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
hey, everytime i go to the witch cottage (with the question mark) the game crashes! searched for a hotfix and didn't find one. what should i do ?
Get the newest version of the game, the crash happens because of the older version has some bug related to the tiara of control.

afabas

Sep 20, 2017
I didn't bother to check them for completeness but in the OP holds sites for and for .
for edit save. to "f*** everything".
i need "get in to files" to change values, bcuz dsnt works. "they must always be on, to use"

"all perks- Perk.class file"
"CUM_DRINKER":
"STRONGER":
"FASTER":
"ITEM_MASTER":
"SKILLED":
"WITCHER":
"SMARTER":
"SCENTLESS":
"CATAMITE":
"QUICKFOOTED":
"COMBAT_FINESSE":