l e e

Mar 29, 2019
Get the latest jar
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.majalis.character.PlayerCharacter.addPerk(PlayerCharacter.java:826)
at com.majalis.save.SaveManager.saveDataValue(SaveManager.java:143)
at com.majalis.scenes.Mutation.mutate(Mutation.java:27)
at com.majalis.scenes.TextScene.activate(TextScene.java:175)
at com.majalis.scenes.Scene.setActive(Scene.java:118)
at com.majalis.scenes.TextScene.nextScene(TextScene.java:235)
at com.majalis.scenes.AbstractTextScene.draw(AbstractTextScene.java:72)
at com.majalis.scenes.TextScene.draw(TextScene.java:127)
at com.badlogic.gdx.scenes.scene2d.Group.drawChildren(Group.java:110)
at com.badlogic.gdx.scenes.scene2d.Group.draw(Group.java:57)
at com.badlogic.gdx.scenes.scene2d.Group.drawChildren(Group.java:110)
at com.badlogic.gdx.scenes.scene2d.Group.draw(Group.java:57)
at com.badlogic.gdx.scenes.scene2d.Stage.draw(Stage.java:128)
at com.majalis.screens.AbstractScreen.render(AbstractScreen.java:491)
at com.majalis.screens.EncounterScreen.render(EncounterScreen.java:132)
at com.badlogic.gdx.Game.render(Game.java:46)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:233)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:128)

sleepy321

Jun 10, 2020
heey, can somebody please tell me where TOA game files on android are ? or atleast where the save folder is ? because I remember them being in android/data, but I just can't find them now. Im playing on 0.3.01.4 hotfix btw.

Last edited:

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
for some reason i can no longer get the option "open with" for the .jar file which is the only way i am currently able to play the game. plzz help :(

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Seriously, the whole "It doesn't work" line isn't much to go off of helping. Have you tried the EXE file instead? Are you just double-clicking the file or are you right-clicking to open the dropdown? Have you updated your Java install? Are you using the correct Java install (x64 or x86)? Have you updated your OS or video drivers recently? Have you tried writing an exception for the game with your AV?

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
Seriously, the whole "It doesn't work" line isn't much to go off of helping. Have you tried the EXE file instead? Are you just double-clicking the file or are you right-clicking to open the dropdown?
Have you updated your Java install? - yes
Are you using the correct Java install (x64 or x86)? - i have windows 7 x64, just yesterday and reset my pc
ofc, those r the 1st thing any1s supposed to know to do, especially here with this specially designed game (little more work rather than download and play), havent been able to use the .exe file i think since 3.0 mayb a version b4 that.

Have you updated your OS or video drivers recently? - dont think so, were getting into computing knowledge i consider others to b computer genius's with, ik what ur talking about but not how where or why.
Have you tried writing an exception for the game with your AV? - srry no idea at all
so im a little behind on how to get the new version of the game to work properly and where to find the profile save and other save files for achievements and mayb mod my stats a little. srry for not knowing what b more specific on :/

Tokyo Partner

Sep 17, 2017
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.01.4)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bernoulli

Jul 1, 2020

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Isn't the paralyze spell gigabroken? You can keep your opponent pretty much permanently paralyzed while barraging them with offensive spells.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Isn't the paralyze spell gigabroken? You can keep your opponent pretty much permanently paralyzed while barraging them with offensive spells.
Well, yes, it's a pretty powerful spell... but it doesn't work on all opponents.

Dec 7, 2017
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.01.4)

Damn, that new art is fuggin' hawt.

Still don't know what her junk looks like though. lol

I asked on patreon if there would eventually be nudes/erect versions of all of the enemies, since ones like the Drow Beastmistress was never seen nude. The response was something along the lines of "should be possible"... so I wonder if/when those alternates will start being added.

I know it's probably asking way too much, but it would be pretty cool if every enemy capable of combat had a fully nude character model, and as you damage their "armor" as shown on the little lady on the top-right of the screen, it removed that particle of clothing.

Though I know that's not going to happen, it would still be nice to see nude variants of all of the enemies. Some of them do have it though. Like how the golem gets hard when you go into combat...

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes