dfsdfgsdfgsdfgsdgf

Apr 5, 2020
Maybe a stupid question, but i will ask anyway. I had this game a while now on my mind, but what was preventing me from playing it, is that i will be playing a femboy, and thats not really my kink. I would play it tho if you can play as a futa or female instead. So is there a toggle, or is femboy set in stone?
Again, sorry for the stupid question, but cant blame a man for asking

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Maybe a stupid question, but i will ask anyway. I had this game a while now on my mind, but what was preventing me from playing it, is that i will be playing a femboy, and thats not really my kink. I would play it tho if you can play as a futa or female instead. So is there a toggle, or is femboy set in stone?
Playing as a Futa (sans vagina) would be possible with the potential Pronouns Toggle feature, currently being polled by the Patrons.
With that you'd be essentially playing a Futa Hero in Adventure Mode, similar to how a lot of 18+ RPG games handle it, the text scenes would be altered with pronoun variants.

For the time being, no, you are set to male pronouns (save for a few endings switching your pronouns IIRC)

This is the answer, no need to keep discussing anything beyond it, that is all.

Last edited:

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
You can always check TAGS in tha main post, if the content of the game is not your kink then you should play other things, unfortunatelly(or not), the game is about a boy fucking and getting fucked by traps, futas, males, tentacles and everything that fits.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
That Selkie date has been one of the most enjoyable events in the whole game thus far! Makes me wish that she ended up as a companion, but we have so many already.

I had a good laugh particularly when choosing a meal from the tavern. I went with what she's having at first and barmaid just gave me a flat "no".

Fingers crossed we get some art to accompany the scenes, both playful and lewd. :giggle:

Tales Of Androgyny V0.3.10.2 Screenshot.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twiton

thebighole

Nov 18, 2019
In free mode, you get to customize appearance slightly. You can give Hiro boobs, but they only appear in the charater art, not in any scenes.

• Sad

doomdoging1

Nov 2, 2018
some growth/expansion/attribute thief content would go really good in this game...be nice if you chould grow your breasts/butts etc and turn into a bimbo trap .....and maybe a char who starts off small , weak and submissive but you feed experice to and she gets stronger and more dominate once she is stronger then you she takes taking it by force

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
some growth/expansion/attribute thief content would go really good in this game...be nice if you chould grow your breasts/butts etc and turn into a bimbo trap .....and maybe a char who starts off small , weak and submissive but you feed experice to and she gets stronger and more dominate once she is stronger then you she takes taking it by force
Just no, this game is never going to be like that unless patreons vote for it but no, you are not going transform to female in any shape or form. The games name wouldnt be Tales of Androgyny otherwise.

• Hey there

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Just no, this game is never going to be like that unless patreons vote for it but no, you are not going transform to female in any shape or form. The games name wouldnt be Tales of Androgyny otherwise.
I mean this game already has dick shrinking content, a form of attribute theft content.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
The Main Post isn't always up to date, look for the most recent Tokyo Partner post in this thread.

Ken Doll Hiro isn't something I wanted to think about today
Ken Doll Hiro will haunt my nightmares, which are the only things i see anymore when i close my eyes.

Then again, i'm living on planet earth so it's all i see when i open my eyes.

• Wow

ChaoticGonke

Apr 18, 2020
Quick little request, can anybody just show me briefly how to play the latest Java version. It's the only file that's up to date but the issue is that after downloading it, it doesn't seem to have a .exe file so I have no idea how to run it.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes