one who faps

Jan 23, 2018
this is majalis we are talking about man they dont plan to make the mc who is a trap have a bigger dick its mostly just going be him getting fuck or him power bottom futas
You mite be right but i would love to but be a least average size but yeah what fo mean by power bottom

Netrunner

May 24, 2018
same. can't do anything with a text based game.
A well-done text-based erotic game is about the most arousing thing I can imagine. Corruption of Champions (especially that awesome Prisoner mod), Flexible Infection, T.I.T.S., etc, can get me going like no graphics. Funny how very differently we are wired ;)

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
So, I know this is something that might not shouldn't be asked, but is there a way to edit saves or do a little cheating in the game because I've beaten the game multiple times on previous versions, so I'd like to do a little shortcut back to the level I was with the skills I used to have.

Nov 13, 2017
So, I know this is something that might not shouldn't be asked, but is there a way to edit saves or do a little cheating in the game because I've beaten the game multiple times on previous versions, so I'd like to do a little shortcut back to the level I was with the skills I used to have.
Saves are in the .toa-data folder. Save0 is the first slot and so on. You can just open them in a text editor and edit the values for things like experience, stats, food, money, etc.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Saves are in the .toa-data folder. Save0 is the first slot and so on. You can just open them in a text editor and edit the values for things like experience, stats, food, money, etc.
Well I can open up the text editor but for people who are not computer wizzes, like Im not, It all just looks like a bunch of error text and stuff so i dont really understand any of it. But since that's the only reply I got I'll give it a try...

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
Well I can open up the text editor but for people who are not computer wizzes, like Im not, It all just looks like a bunch of error text and stuff so i dont really understand any of it. But since that's the only reply I got I'll give it a try...
save0 is your first save, when you open it, "ctrl+f" search "strength" and you will find something like ""baseStrength": 5"
after that you will see your other stats, you can just change your stats from 5 to 10, for example:"
"baseStrength": 10,
"baseEndurance": 10,
"baseAgility": 10,
"basePerception": 10,
"baseCharisma": 10,

keep in mind not to indent or add spaces, just fiddle with the numbers

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
save0 is your first save, when you open it, "ctrl+f" search "strength" and you will find something like ""baseStrength": 5"
after that you will see your other stats, you can just change your stats from 5 to 10, for example:"
"baseStrength": 10,
"baseEndurance": 10,
"baseAgility": 10,
"basePerception": 10,
"baseCharisma": 10,

keep in mind not to indent or add spaces, just fiddle with the numbers
It's funny, I literally just did that, before reading your replying. So just right now XD Well, that helps with the stats, but what about editing skills and money I once had? Or do I have to do hard work for that? I don't mind since I have high stats.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
It's funny, I literally just did that, before reading your replying. So just right now XD Well, that helps with the stats, but what about editing skills and money I once had? Or do I have to do hard work for that? I don't mind since I have high stats.
For skill you need to have points when you save, then look for :
" "skillPoints": 2,
"magicPoints": 3,
"perkPoints": 2, "
and just change the numbers, for money look for
" "money": 400, "
hope it helps.

Reactions: Soul_Devour

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
For skill you need to have points when you save, then look for :
" "skillPoints": 2,
"magicPoints": 3,
"perkPoints": 2, "
and just change the numbers, for money look for
" "money": 400, "
hope it helps.
It does help, that's great to know, thank you! I figured out the money thing yesterday but the skill points and such is a big help.

Reactions: UndeadEve
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes