Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I've played a bit of the game and yes there is. Very Very few. But one thing you need to know about the game is the characters in this game all usually have both male and female parts. And it's just the way ppl are in the game, there is no male or female usually with some exceptions like the brothel lady. Everyone is the same gender really but some have more female characteristics while others have male characteristics. Is that gay? That's a good question, considering there are no different genders IDK. Probably a little. You can play the game without getting raped or having someone butt fuck you, I've done it but it's difficult to remain on the giving end of the sex because a lot of creatures want to fuck you just as much as you want to fuck them. So be careful about dialog choices for one. Save often, and make sure you have the proper stats before taking on certain creatures or they will rape you. Also, avoid the orc after the first sex interaction because from then on out she just wants to fuck you. But if you are concerned about losing your virginity, you can abstain from sex altogether too. But yes, The game does show a "female goblin" enemy quite often. If I remember correctly there wasn't a bulge in the picture but that doesn't mean she ain't got a dick. It just doesn't show it. Same with a lot of the images if you are the giver and not the taker. Often the game doesn't acknowledge if they have a dick or not if you're the one pounding away.
the female goblin does have a bulge, its just a reskin of the male goblin (with different hair)
and I think there is only (2?) correct me if im wrong, characters referenced as having both female and male gentials(Naga, and mermaid?)
so technically speaking theres more females, than 'futa' in the game =P
the rest are just straight up big dick n boobies =O

Lebrix

Jul 7, 2019
Dunno, maybe next week when the scenario is released.

I think the win64 works for win32 too. The JRE has a folder with win32 in it.

Can ya make a note in your post so ppl know to rename it to "TalesOfAndrogyny.jar" when they want to use it with the exe?
Its not released, ofc. Derp. Thank you! :giggle:

Reactions: Bob69

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
the female goblin does have a bulge, its just a reskin of the male goblin (with different hair)
and I think there is only (2?) correct me if im wrong, characters referenced as having both female and male gentials(Naga, and mermaid?)
I think naga and mermaid both have a cloaca, but naga has double penis inside it and mermaid has an ovipositor, which she uses do dump her eggs inside you once you fertilize them.

hegghegg

Jan 21, 2019
Male goblin actually has wider hips and a bigger ass I think.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: PhazeUFO

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Yeah, memorizing few lines of text is too taxing.
I can agree with him actually. Primarily if you get a quest from say the whore mistress, then take a break for a couple of days or so. I remember not remembering which part of her questline I was one. Also, imagine all of the goofy and sexy flavor text it could hold in Hiro's own handwriting.:WeSmart:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Look what I found on twitter. Great fan art by .
View attachment 1826677

Also, does anyone have the answer to this?
I think its not implemented in a scene yet, most likely next week.
Needs a quest journal
I can agree with him actually. Primarily if you get a quest from say the whore mistress, then take a break for a couple of days or so. I remember not remembering which part of her questline I was one. Also, imagine all of the goofy and sexy flavor text it could hold in Hiro's own handwriting.:WeSmart:
Welp there is a "Quest journal" Its a bit confusing, but it is there. Y'all don't even know what all the button on the UI do? :KEK:
The scroll button unter the Skills/Lvl Up button gets you to the quest log. And it tells you at what stage of a quest you are and what you have to do.

Reactions: Fleep

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I think its not implemented in a scene yet, most likely next week.

Welp there is a "Quest journal" Its a bit confusing, but it is there. Y'all don't even know what all the button on the UI do? :KEK:
The scroll button unter the Skills/Lvl Up button gets you to the quest log. And it tells you at what stage of a quest you are and what you have to do.
I was hinting at wanting a journal with sexy Hiro dialogue:PogChamp: Don't shame me for my desires.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Just have to make it a first-person journal. The only challenge would be having it based off personality which would be based off your choices.
Yeah that's what I meant, so many small different thoughts to write.
Maybe a Journal that is clickable, and Hiro tells you what to do :unsure:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Yeah that's what I meant, so many small different thoughts to write.
Maybe a Journal that is clickable, and Hiro tells you what to do :unsure:
I can see where that would take some time to complete. We all know Hiro is a debaucherously dangerous boy.

• Haha

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Once again the Redhead+MOD has been updated to the latest version of the game 3.20.4!

TalesOfAndrogyny 2022-05-23 18-05-30.jpg warlockfem.jpg TalesOfAndrogyny 2022-05-23 18-05-49.jpg TalesOfAndrogyny 2022-05-23 15-09-55.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
* New 2D Alma feminization artwork modded (Among Alis best, love it!)
* New 3D Tavern gangbang animation modded (Oldie but a goodie. Glad to see it's been animated.)
* New 3D Pronebone animation modded (The facial animation looks so great in-game!)

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Look what I found on twitter. Great fan art by .
View attachment 1826677
Also, does anyone have the answer to this?
You have to first get feminized by Alma (warlock) and then return to the manor, you can do this even if you have recruited Alma or if you've lost to her.

Go to the town of monsters and click the manor when you're inside the town.

Goddamn i want that new dress Hiro has in the art as an outfit!

Reactions: Fleep
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes