Hirshum23

Nov 7, 2019
the female goblin does have a bulge, its just a reskin of the male goblin (with different hair)
and I think there is only (2?) correct me if im wrong, characters referenced as having both female and male gentials(Naga, and mermaid?)
so technically speaking theres more females, than 'futa' in the game =P
the rest are just straight up big dick n boobies =O
Dick and boobs is what I meant by both male and female parts. Wasn't specifically talking about a vagina. Boobs are a female part as well. Not to mention if I remember correctly the ass functions as a vagina if they don't have one. It's been a bit since I've played it and I never played it as the submissive kind of person. Never lost my anal virginity during the game but I thought for certain it was the goblin Female, but I'm probably mistaken or thinking of another enemy. I do remember the Male goblin can't be interacted with after you defeat them, while the female you can though. Regardless, I'm not that invested in remembering. Was just trying to help the player get a sense of the game. I'll replay the game when it's officially finished but until then If I forget some things it'll just make my next playthrough all the better.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Does the mc always gets the d or there are scenes mc penetrates too? I am out of games so im looking for something good
There is a fair amount of mc on futa/female content as well as mc on male if that's your taste.

The brothel owner is the only fully female character I can think of, everything else has a dick.
Gonna just nip this in the bud with this one reply, the namesake of this game is the fact that the ladies with cocks are just as androgynous in personality/mannerisms as the ones with vaginas are. Hence why they're such great characters, because they're not defined solely on their genitals, they're developed beyond that. But they're still very sexual, which is great.

What do you mean taxes?
1653421411041.png
She'll find you

ashen2

Jun 16, 2019
Could anyone tell me how to run this on linux mint? please.:cry:
(also could anyone explain to my why when I downloaded the public version from the official site it turned into a zip bomb :eek:) (I had to manually delete the extracted file using the login terminal cus it filled my 1tb harddrive)

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Could anyone tell me how to run this on linux mint? please.:cry:
(also could anyone explain to my why when I downloaded the public version from the official site it turned into a zip bomb :eek:) (I had to manually delete the extracted file using the login terminal cus it filled my 1tb harddrive)
Get the jar file (only), install a JRE of at least version 11 (sudo apt install default-jre, for instance), open a terminal window, navigate to the folder containing the jar, and run it like so: java -jar TalesOfAndrogyny.jar, replacing the jar file's name with the name of the one you downloaded earlier. Hope this helps!

• Love
Reactions: ashen2 and Twiton

ashen2

Jun 16, 2019
Get the jar file (only), install a JRE of at least version 11 (sudo apt install default-jre, for instance), open a terminal window, navigate to the folder containing the jar, and run it like so: java -jar TalesOfAndrogyny.jar, replacing the jar file's name with the name of the one you downloaded earlier. Hope this helps!
Thanks it worked!:)

Reactions: Twiton

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
Hello can someone explain to me how to play mage? I remember it being OP years ago and now I can't win most battles. I've bought armor and a better shield but still get destroyed most of the time.

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Hello can someone explain to me how to play mage? I remember it being OP years ago and now I can't win most battles. I've bought armor and a better shield but still get destroyed most of the time.
Mages usually cast spells, maybe it has something to do with those?

But in all honesty, it's not about what class you use but how fare you're going to upgrade your skills, perks and equipment.

PROTIP: Spamming A is OP.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Mages usually cast spells, maybe it has something to do with those?

But in all honesty, it's not about what class you use but how fare you're going to upgrade your skills, perks and equipment.

PROTIP: Spamming A is OP.
Knowing your enemy is needed too. Waiting until they are exhausted or on the ground can be key.

Ressxd

May 28, 2020
There are quite a few places where there are conversation items that require some kind of quest, like one in town silajam in when you click on the well, one in kylira conversation and one where you meet a female goblin. How can I unlock these?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
There are quite a few places where there are conversation items that require some kind of quest, like one in town silajam in when you click on the well, one in kylira conversation and one where you meet a female goblin. How can I unlock these?
The inn stuff with Kylira, the female goblin stuff and something else i kinda seem to have forgotten right now is gated behind the Kylira quest line that's still WIP, maybe that's the reason i do not remember if there's something else atm.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes