johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
search few page back... there a mega link keep updated... op please change link to that

ren3g4d3i

Jun 8, 2017
Why does the hero wear a chasity cage now? Had to waste 100g to remove it.
Well, on the last version (0.1.23.2), when choosing Paladin as class you get the Chastity Cage. On the github page, github.com/majalistic/tales-of-androgyny/commits/master, it says "Fixed non-Paladin starting with chastity cages", so maybe on the next update it's fixed.

Fed

May 14, 2017
Well, on the last version (0.1.23.2), when choosing Paladin as class you get the Chastity Cage. On the github page, github.com/majalistic/tales-of-androgyny/commits/master, it says "Fixed non-Paladin starting with chastity cages", so maybe on the next update it's fixed.
Does he release a changelog for these incremental patches anywhere?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017

Putting it here for better visibility.

But i agree, someone needs to update the op. Newest version is inside it (0,1.23.2).
Working on it now. Going to take a bit of time due to Hurricane Jose messing with my internet and power.

Darkwater409

Sep 24, 2017
It doesn't launch. I extracted it to ProgramFiles/Tales of Androgyny/ and tried to launch it but nothing happens....

Salamatama

Sep 16, 2017
There's no 32bit version for TOA 1.23.2. I can't play the 64bit version because I didn't realize that I can upgrade to Windows 10 64bit instead of 32bit....FML.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Guys is the anyone who knows about similar to this game? RPG where the protagonist (preferably male) gets raped as punishment.
Screw it, any game that a cute trap gets the D (I'm well aware of how fucked up my fantacies are...)
The one I already know about is Zelda team's love potion disaster.

Reactions: Jaysmall

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
Guys is the anyone who knows about similar to this game? RPG where the protagonist (preferably male) gets raped as punishment.
Screw it, any game that a cute trap gets the D (I'm well aware of how fucked up my fantacies are...)
The one I already know about is Zelda team's love potion disaster.
You're already on a site discussing big-titted women giving a good dicking to a femboy. Ya ain't gotta act like you're a closet pervert admitting something.

Anyway, games specifically for this fetish are far and few in-between. Ones that instantly come to mind are Trap quest by Aika which is 90% text-based , anything generally made by Fek, though with the exception of Rack 2(WIP) they're all flashes, and CoC and TiTs by Fenoxo which are also 90% text-based.

BTW, what was added in the 0.1.23.3 weekly for ToA?

Last edited:
Reactions: ordep
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes