morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Hm...can't get it to run. Using the exe results in...nada. Probably a Java config thing but I don't have a clue. Does anyone have a good idea how to fix that? Thanks in advance.

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Hm...can't get it to run. Using the exe results in...nada. Probably a Java config thing but I don't have a clue. Does anyone have a good idea how to fix that? Thanks in advance.
Do you have java installed? Just double checking

KiraAmaya

Jun 3, 2017
try running the game without unpacking throught the .jar file. (saves still work even if you don't unpack)

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
try running the game without unpacking throught the .jar file. (saves still work even if you don't unpack)
Yes the official one and I tried running it unpacked, did not work either. I also double checked that no old Java version was left, nope. Well will figure it out eventually I guess, thanks for the help guys!

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
yeah i messed up. for some reason mega was acting up on me but i got it now. but no changelog :<

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes