bullwozi

Nov 29, 2018
Jorja
Big Thanks for the mod :D

I'm guessing your working in layers, so any chance you could to a version without tattoos and freckles (or share your psd's)?

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Jorja
Big Thanks for the mod :D

I'm guessing your working in layers, so any chance you could to a version without tattoos and freckles (or share your psd's)?
Glad you like it. Unfortunately, I still have no clue as to what I am doing for the most part so while I do work in layers I smash them all down at the end into the final product. When I started the mod I had never used any kind of image editing software of any kind. Having a backup of the layers would have saved me so much time because right now I am revisiting all of the images and making some changes here and there.

But it is what it is and I know it's going to be impossible to please everyone so I'm sticking with pleasing myself and the tats and freckles turn me on and maintaining multiple version would be far to much work. When I post the next version you will see the freckles are more subtle than what I have already shared.

Next version of mod HarpyAnal.jpg Original HarpyAnal.jpg Current Mod HarpyAnal.jpg

Feel free to edit the mod and make changes for yourself if you like. There is no right or wrong here everyone has different kinks.

Last edited:

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Goblin is finally getting expanded! Hopefully with a facesitting scene.
Anything to do with the Goblins is fine by me. They're my favourite repeatable encounter because I just love their gobbo butts and nuts. :giggle:
Although I always wonder why male goblins have bigger butts than their female counterparts? :unsure:
They probably have the most victory conditions too, be it with domination, submission, getting drunk, or even being drunk yourself so we've got lots of art and animation potential.

Reactions: MarenBDSM

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
Anything to do with the Goblins is fine by me. They're my favourite repeatable encounter because I just love their gobbo butts and nuts. :giggle:
Although I always wonder why male goblins have bigger butts than their female counterparts? :unsure:
They probably have the most victory conditions too, be it with domination, submission, getting drunk, or even being drunk yourself so we've got lots of art and animation potential.
Do the males have bigger butts? I never noticed. Seemed about the same to me in the art.

I will upload the update today whenever it goes live, but it may not be till tonight as I have an event to go to later. Regardless, I'll update this with links as usual.

Version 0.2.13.0 - "May I Have Another" update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
It's nothing to write home about. Some barely-noticeable changes to a few pieces of art.
While what you said is completely true because most of the changes are so slight no one will notice them unless they compare the two pictures side by side it's been a real pain in the rear for me because I'm now having to redo a bunch of art that I just redid last week. :(

On the positive side, I think they are coming out even better. :)

Stay tuned as I still have quite a bit of work left to do before I can post the mod.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
^ I at the other hand hope that it will never again be updated. I think it would destroy having fun and it would threat exploration of what is unknown.
Plus going by the guide will probably miss 75% (or more) of the scenes. It's way better to learn how to edit a savefile. Especially when also by editing - can revert choices. Yes - scene choices even from quests already done.

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
Hello anybody knows when the scene guide will be updated?
I'm afraid I don't remember who maintains the guide, but I know they haven't been around for several game versions (many, in fact). Either they will never return again, or they will come back later.

how do you get angel facesitign scene i have been tryign to get it since it came out but for the life of me i cant figure it out how to do it
You need to use "hit the deck" and roll over while in combat with her. She will become non-hostile immediately and sit on your face.

Last edited:

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
^ I at the other hand hope that it will never again be updated. I think it would destroy having fun and it would threat exploration of what is unknown.
Plus going by the guide will probably miss 75% (or more) of the scenes. It's way better to learn how to edit a savefile. Especially when also by editing - can revert choices. Yes - scene choices even from quests already done.
You can't do that on Android, we need the guide.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes