ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Monster town inn has no options besides 'stay the night'. Can't use an 'alternate method' of pay, can't do anything with your allies (I have Trudy and Kylira).

If your agility is too high to fall for traps, is there any way to choose to fall for them? I'm quite curious about the tentacle trap, along with what would have happened near the cottage if I had fallen to the snare.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Thanks.OP updated. Linux link was dead, and it's missing from your folder. Any chance you have a working mirror for it?
Sorry the upload must have failed or I messed up somewhere, the linux link has been updated and is available in the folder.

Reactions: CLDꝜ

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Sorry the upload must have failed or I messed up somewhere, the linux link has been updated and is available in the folder.
Not a problem. Added Linux mirrors to OP. Thanks again for sharing!

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Also, I've had several scenes that just don't show up in progress or the gallery. Like the wereslut throat knot, for instance. Or sex with the innkeeper. I've seen the image associated with them, but they aren't in the gallery.

Edit: I just bought a chastity belt from the gadgeteer, but it never shows in my inventory. I reloaded the save and bought it several times and not once have I actually gotten it. But the cage is instantly cursed and equipped... Is there something wrong with those two items?
Edit2: Figured it out. I didn't realize there was a wearable inventory cap. So I sold a bunch of my old gear. And then I bought the chastity belt... Which was also cursed. I had already bought an anti-curse scroll from monster town, though. So that wasn't a big deal.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is there a 'virgin route' way to lower lust? Masturbating doesn't seem to work.

Edit: And having the -2 strength debuff constantly is annoying. As well as having to avoid any of the combat enemies that instantly win if your lust is high.

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2018
Edit: I just bought a chastity belt from the gadgeteer, but it never shows in my inventory. I reloaded the save and bought it several times and not once have I actually gotten it. But the cage is instantly cursed and equipped... Is there something wrong with those two items?
Edit2: Figured it out. I didn't realize there was a wearable inventory cap. So I sold a bunch of my old gear. And then I bought the chastity belt... Which was also cursed. I had already bought an anti-curse scroll from monster town, though. So that wasn't a big deal.
I think it's enough to just unequip 'underwear' after you've bought the belt and it will appear in its place(or just sell the underwear beforehand". Is there even a point in getting it though? I couldn't see it having any effect on anything in the game. Not visual, not gameplay and I don't think I've even seen it mentioned in a dialogue. Other than a couple of scenes with harpies and weresluts the plugs don't do too much either. I guess it's stuff that's hard to implement if it was not something that was planned from the very beginning of development.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
When fighting the Quetzal Goddess, it says that one of the win/loss situations is that she can get 'stuck' in you. But her arousal only raises by a small amount per seduction, and 90% of the time seduction doesn't raise her by any at all. I've filled the bar one time and I have no idea how. But once she starts hitting you, she begins doing pretty severe damage very quickly. So how the hell are you supposed to get her to knot you?

I'm currently level 20 with +5 diamond plate, battle skirt, gauntlet of strength, helm of wisdom, and shoes of running. And she still smacks me for 8-12 per, making seducing her seemingly impossible. She shatters even my diamond plate in just a few turns and then starts murdering my health.
I can't figure out what makes some 'seduce' actions work and other not, especially since I've seen some that don't work and then work when I use it a second time.

Edit: I give up. I've tried everything I can think of to even BEGIN the in-battle anal and have not once managed to do so. I think its currently impossible, and one of the programmers put the win/loss condition there by accident or as a sick joke. I even used Power Word: Cum on her several times and nothing other than her making a mess. The only ACTUAL options seem to be lose or surrender (which are the same outcome) or win.

I do remember one thing I haven't tried. The armor of torment. What exactly does that do, anyways? I turned it down because it was a forced virginity loss.

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2018
I do remember one thing I haven't tried. The armor of torment. What exactly does that do, anyways? I turned it down because it was a forced virginity loss.
It's sentient and makes an assessment of your sluttyness(based on stats) via dialogue when you get it. Seems like there are no interactions with it after that unfortunately. Other than that it's just underwear that gives you some protection and can be upgraded to +1 at the blacksmith.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Okay... Then how do you get the 'satisfied' fight end for the Quetzal Goddess? I'm not a fan of cheating, honestly. But the only thing I can still think to do is to use notepad to change my level to something really high so I can just take her hits while I try.

RainingFlamingos

Mar 16, 2019
I’ve completed story mode in other builds but don’t want to do it all again to see the new content, editing the save file let’s you change gold and stats but can you unlock the pervert gallery somehow? Someone further up the thread said “activate cheat mode to skip to each encounter” how do you do that?

namna

Mar 3, 2019
I’ve completed story mode in other builds but don’t want to do it all again to see the new content, editing the save file let’s you change gold and stats but can you unlock the pervert gallery somehow? Someone further up the thread said “activate cheat mode to skip to each encounter” how do you do that?
Go to options in the main menu and turn on cheat. You can also change the color of the bunny enemy (Puca) by changing the favorite flavor as well.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

Here's an image of my 'progress' page as proof that images aren't unlocking.
And in the bottom right I see Brothel Madam Icecream and Werewolf Oral Knot Passout that I've literally watched today, let alone previously.
The achievements also aren't reacting to unlock. I know for a fact I've gotten Harpy Wife, Horse Rider, Bitch, Queen, and Fallen Goddess. Not sure about the requirements for the rest, so I may have some of the others as well.
Did it bug because I took the saves from the previous release and pasted them into the new one? Though the achievements I mentioned above would have been older than the newest patch.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is there a way to modify appearance during a game?
If you don't mind the corruption, you can get your class forcefully changed in-game by certain events. Like the MARE class once you've done enough centaur events. BITCH for wereslut events. QUEEN for the dark elf/cat events. And BUNNY for the 'failed to pay debt' bunny event.
Or you can open the save file in notepad and change the class from whatever you've chosen to one of the alternate ones. Remember to use all caps, though.
If you want to see the other class/costumes, you can open options on the main screen and change the 'favorite class' image to them. Then you'll be wearing that class costume on the menu so you can decide which you like.

Reactions: 69FapChampion69
Jun 24, 2017

Here's an image of my 'progress' page as proof that images aren't unlocking.
And in the bottom right I see Brothel Madam Icecream and Werewolf Oral Knot Passout that I've literally watched today, let alone previously.
The achievements also aren't reacting to unlock. I know for a fact I've gotten Harpy Wife, Horse Rider, Bitch, Queen, and Fallen Goddess. Not sure about the requirements for the rest, so I may have some of the others as well.
Did it bug because I took the saves from the previous release and pasted them into the new one? Though the achievements I mentioned above would have been older than the newest patch.
If you have cheats enabled they won't unlock.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
How do I get another ring gag? My gadgeteer doesn't have one, for some reason.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
If you have cheats enabled they won't unlock.
Achievements, maybe. But the images should. In fact, I just finished opening 3 minotauress, 1 harpy, and 3 gadgeteer. So the missing images should be there, but they just aren't unlocking.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes