Kdr1994

Jun 11, 2018
Yes, there is. As long as I can remember there is some femdom fun with the strange merchant, brothel madame and some pegging with the priest at the altar. I hope it's enough.
Perfect! I'm not interested into woman w/ dicks o pegging. Therefore, i would be happy if somebody could share a save data with those scenes. Beforehand, thank you very much!

Heimboy

Jan 8, 2019
So what choices net you the new wereslut animation scene? I keep seeing stills.

Edit: Nvmd. Its the extended scene when you get anal knotted several times. Three or four. I got it through 'seduce'.

The only images I have left are the two fire elemental ones. I swear I've tried every choice, but I still don't have them.
fight them then surrender

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Guys probably this is asked before but I could not find it.

Is there a way to see the last 10 or more change logs bundled together?
Due to heavy size of game (my internet is limited) I download the game once every 3 months or so. Which is why i like to know what happened to it so far. Especially since i use android version and cant find save files to edit in order to cheat.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Guys probably this is asked before but I could not find it.

Is there a way to see the last 10 or more change logs bundled together?
Due to heavy size of game (my internet is limited) I download the game once every 3 months or so. Which is why i like to know what happened to it so far. Especially since i use android version and cant find save files to edit in order to cheat.
I mean there's the change logs in the first post on this thread, it gets updated with every public update (not yet for the newest though, but there's logs to be found on this thread of it).

Jan 12, 2019
Here is the updated profile.json file with all scenes unlocked that can be viewed under the pervert menu item. Just remove the .txt extension and replace the file.
To handle any questions, users will want to right click and save as. Otherwise it will just open up in the web browser as a txt document. Once you do that, works like a charm.

Reactions: Gabaw

dsp0

Jul 29, 2018
Funny I was thinking rocking Paladin I could be somewhat more in control of getting surprised butt sexed cause I should be pure and whatnot but turns out the class is the dumbest. Every encounter mostly starts with a dick in the ass before a fight cause of the retarded low perception.
You can also put some points into perception during the character creation, even with paladin it should be enough

heket69300

Nov 17, 2019
how do you get the beastmistress cat to fuck hiro?
For the standard Beastmistress, choose "Pussy" which starts the fight, lose or surrender to her, fail the 1st check - Beastmaster - and either continue or fail the temptation check.
For the Beastmistress Hunter, fail all the checks and choose "Keep Listening"

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes