vndnv

Aug 19, 2019
Normally NotAnAlien edit his changelog post with "link updated" a couple of hours after posting it. He didn't updated it this week for some reason. All we can do is wait for the next one.
By the time that happens the next update will be out already

• Angry
Reactions: Dingo139

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
You be patient, I am not taking a jab at anyone i am saying that there is no point in having a site like this if it is not updated when the main one is. Telling someone to be patient like that is really annoying
Having whiny, entitled children spamming the thread with "is it here yet?" is also annoying. If being asked to be patient is too taxing for you, leave. Everyone will be better off.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You be patient, I am not taking a jab at anyone i am saying that there is no point in having a site like this if it is not updated when the main one is. Telling someone to be patient like that is really annoying
No one here is entitled to the updates. Don't like to wait to get something for free? Then go to patreon and support the devs. :cautious:

jojo1991

Apr 9, 2020
Help please, what means " obey(Requires: in construction) in the fight with the dark knight this option is not available. What should I do?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes