Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
"-hen I said... 'What?'... and she said... 'What' right back at me... It was- H-Hey... You're still listening, right?"
"Yea, ya were tellin' me 'bout some... Isabel-"
"-Isla-"
"-ya were tellin' me she- Oi, are ye sure ya can handle that grog? I can tell it's stronger stuff, looks like it's of the Mountainmen variety, ye don't gotta-"
"We're sharing~! You had half, I'm having half... I won and... I can totally... Finish... All of it..."
image0 (3).png
"...down it goes. Nice one, Hero, ya vanquished both a brigand an' half a bottle of probably potion thinner."
"Nothing left... now we can-"
"-fuck?"
"Uh... I mean... We can... Later... If that's... Okay..."
image0 (4).png
"... Yea, sure... I'll let ya fuck me later... But I didn't say a bottle of grog would get ya this though, did I?"
"..."
image1 (2).png
"Heh, lightweight... If only ya could hold yer drink as well as ye fought~"
-Hiro's victory reward, for besting a horny highwayman in a duel, being bestowed by a Brigand who's happy for the generosity and company.

Was so happy with how this came out, huge props to the artist for suggesting the subtle hand-hold too! The Horny Brigand encounter is another of my favourite encounters, especially for how friendly she gets with her 'forfeits' and even when she apologises after getting too into face-fucking you post-defeat. I just wish we had more encounters where we can share a bottle or two with her ^w^

: @MacaronNchips
Instagram: @someweebwhodraws

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I thought it would be fun to draw an idea i had the other day so i decided to share it with you guys since ive seen some other people post fanart here. Hope you like it!
View attachment 1179299 View attachment 1179300
"Sure, tell me your name."
"Hiro."
"No, I know what you are, tell me your name Hero!"
"... Goddess damnit."

Great work, looks fantastic! I love light-hearted humour fan content like this, especially the detail and effort you put into it, I look forward to seeing even more!:D

If you put this on Twitter I can share it on the Subreddit, since the ToA Subreddit sadly doesn't allow direct image posting for some reason ._.

Reactions: Vcupcake

rammy43

Aug 13, 2016
Where can we see this new embarrassed status effect and the hypnotic effect mentioned in the patch notes?

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Ok thanks! I was using some and couldn't proc it but I'll just have toy around with it then
Several skills are now updated, as well as a new Top Seduction Skill, so take some time to look through the Skill Level Up menu to see which ones cause embarrassment/sensitivity. Then you'll be able to embarrass your enemies!

rammy43

Aug 13, 2016
Several skills are now updated, as well as a new Top Seduction Skill, so take some time to look through the Skill Level Up menu to see which ones cause embarrassment/sensitivity. Then you'll be able to embarrass your enemies!
I realized what it was, the OP link isn't the latest version and the person who uploaded the latest link is down now. I'll decide between being patient and pitching in to the patreon but makes a lot of sense why I had no luck haha.

fireclaws10

Jan 21, 2019
I realized what it was, the OP link isn't the latest version and the person who uploaded the latest link is down now. I'll decide between being patient and pitching in to the patreon but makes a lot of sense why I had no luck haha.
the java link in the post is the newest version, it's just not labelled as such for some reason

Reactions: rammy43

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Donating to the Patreon is the very best method, you get to see new art early, vote in the polls and get a spot in the official Majalis Discord!

Reactions: rammy43

Vcupcake

Apr 21, 2020
"Sure, tell me your name."
"Hiro."
"No, I know what you are, tell me your name Hero!"
"... Goddess damnit."

Great work, looks fantastic! I love light-hearted humour fan content like this, especially the detail and effort you put into it, I look forward to seeing even more!:D

If you put this on Twitter I can share it on the Subreddit, since the ToA Subreddit sadly doesn't allow direct image posting for some reason ._.
Im really glad you like it! my twitter is @sina1m if you want to post this on the subreddit. I might post more stuff like this if people like it :D

Reactions: Twiton

Tokyo Partner

Sep 17, 2017
Someone messaged me with an Idea of a smug Trudy or Urka wrestling Hiro, based off the In-game wrestling. Decided I could do both with this.
Practice I focused on in the second image was to learn how to sell actual sex, not entirely happy with the practice element but I'm satisfied enough to move on.

Hiro xTrudy Wreslting [1~2].png Hiro x Trudy Wreslting [2~2].png

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Someone messaged me with an Idea of a smug Trudy or Urka wrestling Hiro, based off the In-game wrestling. Decided I could do both with this.
Practice I focused on in the second image was to learn how to sell actual sex, not entirely happy with the practice element but I'm satisfied enough to move on.

View attachment 1181541 View attachment 1181540
image - 2021-05-02T215059.835.png

Reactions: BravoStar

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

View attachment 1181541 View attachment 1181540
hiro looking pretty jealous there

Reactions: Twiton
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes