Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I'm kinda surprised no one has mentioned this yet, but if you crack open the files, the picture for the demon king has a very informative name.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The plot thickens, Majalis you sneaky buggers.
image (40).png
Glad your keen eyes and reading more into it paid off.
Now I'm even more excited.

Reactions: Mastershake

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is there an option to not skip the rolls when speeding up the text? Because it was quite annoying getting back to each pass/fail to see all the variations of the new character's scenes.

I'm kinda surprised no one has mentioned this yet, but if you crack open the files, the picture for the demon king has a very informative name.
Makes me think that Hiro's mom

• Love
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Is there an option to not skip the rolls when speeding up the text? Because it was quite annoying getting back to each pass/fail to see all the variations of the new character's scenes.
I believe the Auto Function (not the Skip Function) doesn't pass skill checks automatically, so you can use that on the lowest delay setting maybe?

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
howcna i train asseater
In Combat you must be on the ground prone, face up, then enemies will Plop Down. You can then eat ass to earn ranks, the easiest way to do this is Hit The Deck on enemies that don't have a cock (Mermaid being a good choice)

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Barely has a story
Most of the story is told through encounters, both top & bottom outcomes, as well as in Story Mode itself.
There's also a fair amount of stuff to infer from the mechanics and the ways in which the Demon King's minions/Generals treat you. A lot of the fan theories revolve around stuff that isn't explicitly stated but hinted at.
But in terms of actual story I think there's plenty, especially in developing some of the characters. Not only in Story Mode, which I can't wait to see get more zones for, but in Adventure Mode too. (Regarding the difference between Ironia and the Demon King's Realm, as well as how Demons treat you compared to other heroes/humans.)

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Most of the story is told through encounters, both top & bottom outcomes, as well as in Story Mode itself.
There's also a fair amount of stuff to infer from the mechanics and the ways in which the Demon King's minions/Generals treat you. A lot of the fan theories revolve around stuff that isn't explicitly stated but hinted at.
But in terms of actual story I think there's plenty, especially in developing some of the characters. Not only in Story Mode, which I can't wait to see get more zones for, but in Adventure Mode too. (Regarding the difference between Ironia and the Demon King's Realm, as well as how Demons treat you compared to other heroes/humans.)
How much content is in story mode now? I haven't played that mode in years

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I was looking around in the .jar, trying to find if i could somehow remove the cloaks/capes from some classes (paladin, ranger and mage), i found the mc.json and also mc2.png, tried to edit the picture but it didn't work out like i hoped and looking inside that .json made my thinking nut hurt, my skills at coding is potato tier at best, so i can't see the redhead, brunette or the blonde, or what i'm supposed to edit there. o_O

:EDIT: Nvm, i'm a dunce, i tried to just use paint as a shortcut and that never fails, right?

Just used actual photoshop tool and presto, now i do not have capes anymore.

Last edited:

Kotaff

Apr 29, 2018
Afaik there isn't any options for Hiro to get a bigger chest size than what is currently in the initial character creator right? Looking at the general art of the game, I was pretty hyped when I saw that new addition a while back, but upon checking it out it wasn't what I was l looking for.

Anyways, this was mostly to see if there was an option to get your PC even bustier somehow, or to mention there's at least one fan that would like the option added at some point.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Afaik there isn't any options for Hiro to get a bigger chest size than what is currently in the initial character creator right? Looking at the general art of the game, I was pretty hyped when I saw that new addition a while back, but upon checking it out it wasn't what I was l looking for.

Anyways, this was mostly to see if there was an option to get your PC even bustier somehow, or to mention there's at least one fan that would like the option added at some point.
Hiro in the art is mostly the Story Mode Hiro (Enchanter), so there won't be busty Hiro in that art. But you do get to adjust your PC's model to have a bigger chest size and smaller cock, if you're interested in RP stuff, as well as the potential upcoming Patreon Polled Pronoun Feature (Your character and enemies will refer to you with masculine or feminine pronouns based on a toggle).

Y.F.Y.

Dec 20, 2017
Clearly Hiro was The Demon King all along kek
Is a reincarnation quest if stay pure you break the cycle
If not and Hiro suvive he goes Demon King again

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Everyone's favourite Goblin, with sadly a few readjustments (Due to the tool), recreated:

Tales of Androgyny Selkie screenshot (1).png download.png

Had to compromise a lot with this one, but made sure her boots were the right kind and that most of her gear was accurate. The body was an issue, as was the face, due to the limitations of Hero Forge.
Hope you enjoy the effort I put in, regardless >_>​

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes