Jabal

Oct 29, 2020
Honestly imo this game works better with the 3. Considering it's about Androgyny and Trudy, Kylira, and Hiro are that i don't see why we have more content focusing on them. Don't see why therr isn't more artwork of them

Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Honestly imo this game works better with the 3. Considering it's about Androgyny and Trudy, Kylira, and Hiro are that i don't see why we have more content focusing on them. Don't see why therr isn't more artwork of them
Team Hiro!
(With Alma and Urka watching from the sidelines, eating Popcorn)
I do wish Alma interacted with the other 3 members of Team Hiro, tbh.

Jabal

Oct 29, 2020
it's team Kylira, Trudy with me. Honestly I had a theory that either Trudy or Kylira are was either secretly a demon King and trying to find someone they could have as a lover. More so on Trudy's side.

• Thinking Face

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
it's team Kylira, Trudy with me. Honestly I had a theory that either Trudy or Kylira are was either secretly a demon King and trying to find someone they could have as a lover. More so on Trudy's side.
Trudy the Demon King? Hmmm... Better use him more often as a Meat Shield when dealing with Weresluts.
Kylira? Could be, the Fey/Elves seem to have a connection to the Demon King/Moon Lord (Former Terror of the Realm)
But the big bucks & quids are on Hiro's Mom (Who could be instead the Demon Matriarch actually), the Moon Lord (Hiro's potential dad, all we know is that his mom 'defeated' the Moon Lord... And we all know how defeat can mean many things in ToA) or there simply is no Demon King at all. That the True Demon King doesn't exist, beyond an idea.
Of course, we know that Cindy could rival the Demon King. She's able to stop literally any force in the lands with her cool minded approach & connections.

Last edited:

Mr. Pilchard

Mar 12, 2018
Here's a save with every single CG unlocked (was a pain), every achievement and every outfit for the latest version of the game (3.11.3). Just change the extension from .txt to .json and place it in the .toa-data folder

Can't wait for this game to be available on Steam. Itch is a pain
thank you kind sir, unfortunately it does not work in windows 64

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Jabal

Oct 29, 2020
Trudy the Demon King? Hmmm... Better use him more often as a Meat Shield when dealing with Weresluts.
Kylira? Could be, the Fey/Elves seem to have a connection to the Demon King/Moon Lord (Former Terror of the Realm)
But the big bucks & quids are on Hiro's Mom (Who could be instead the Demon Matriarch actually), the Moon Lord (Hiro's potential dad, all we know is that his mom 'defeated' the Moon Lord... And we all know how defeat can mean many things in ToA) or there simply is no Demon King at all. That the True Demon King doesn't exist, beyond an idea.
Of course, we know that Cindy could rival the Demon King. She's able to stop literally any force in the lands with her cool minded approach & connections.
Hmm. Think about it though. Trudy can be a incubus. Secretly suppressing his power. That and the Kylira glad it holds weight. I also can say something like these 2 were candidates to marry Hiro. Remember also Trudy hates Alma for some reason as well. Who's Cindy?

• Thinking Face

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Hmm. Think about it though. Trudy can be a incubus. Secretly suppressing his power. That and the Kylira glad it holds weight. I also can say something like these 2 were candidates to marry Hiro. Remember also Trudy hates Alma for some reason as well. Who's Cindy?
Cindy is the Brothel Madame
I figure Trudy touts himself as a "Good Guy", hence why he dislikes recruiting Alma. Either that or he's in disbelief we actually recruited her.
And, let's be real, EVERYONE is a candidate to marry Hiro.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
How I activate the party members to help me battle?(I use android if you ask)
Also oni girls when?
The only characters that can help in battle are Trudy & Kylira, it happens at random (healing and titan strength) or when the enemy is erect for long enough (cornhole)
Also, yes, I'd love an Oni in ToA ^w^

Jabal

Oct 29, 2020
Cindy is the Brothel Madame
I figure Trudy touts himself as a "Good Guy", hence why he dislikes recruiting Alma. Either that or he's in disbelief we actually recruited her.
And, let's be real, EVERYONE is a candidate to marry Hiro.
I mean he sounded pissed once you recruit Alma. Then again he was also seeing what Hiro's type was when recruiting Urka. This is why i say the game is better focusing on those 3 and hell even Alma and Urka. Too much focus outside while not the inside.

• Sad

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I mean he sounded pissed once you recruit Alma. Then again he was also seeing what Hiro's type was when recruiting Urka. This is why i say the game is better focusing on those 3 and hell even Alma and Urka. Too much focus outside while not the inside.
We've had 2 companion quests in the last month or two, plus a TON of companion art through the Kiss PoVs, so I think there's been an adequate amount of focus on Team Hiro personally /shrug

We're also getting Team Hiro vs Tentacle Witch soon, so even more focus on the Dynamic... Well, if Urka & Alma aren't getting involved again, trio.

Jabal

Oct 29, 2020
We've had 2 companion quests in the last month or two, plus a TON of companion art through the Kiss PoVs, so I think there's been an adequate amount of focus on Team Hiro personally /shrug

We're also getting Team Hiro vs Tentacle Witch soon, so even more focus on the Dynamic... Well, if Urka & Alma aren't getting involved again, trio.
Who was the campanion quest? So far to my knowledge those quests involved Kylira. But if we got more good. Still this game would function better with Hiro Trudy and Kylira imo.

• Hey there

Ressxd

May 28, 2020
I very much love this game already and have 0 problems with the protagonist, but imagine if there would be a version of the game where the protagonist is fully a female, all those sex scenes would be SO hot.

• Hey there
  • Angry
Reactions: BABPEEG and Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I very much love this game already and have 0 problems with the protagonist, but imagine if there would be a version of the game where the protagonist is fully a female, all those sex scenes would be SO hot.
There's a feature being polled on the $5 Patron Monthly Surveys, Pronoun Toggle. This'll let you play the game as a Futa, just like most that you meet.

Lolnoder

Sep 11, 2020
Is there any kind of guide for how to actually progress in this game?

I've played on and off on the free version for years since it first launched and was just a small sandbox, and although I DLed updated versions a couple times I never actually got anywhere in the game or followed development/the community at all.

Lo and behold I check the (seemingly abandoned) wiki and the scene guide from OP and it talks about shit I've never even seen. There are quests and companions in this game? There are more than the two basic towns with nothing to do in them? Wild.

I just got to the Black Knight, saw that she whooped my ass, and decided the last thing I wanted to do in this game was grind to try and WIN a fight of all things, I mean that's hardly what I'm playing this game for...never even tried to win that fight. Nor found any other direction to progress. Is it just all locked that way?

• Hey there
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes