anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
What a big slutty game and have no succubus enemy, except for the last boss, but she looks more like a dragon...
There is also Merrybelle, but she doesn't really have a proper scene. I was expecting way more succubus myself honestly, as much as I love this game anyway

Reactions: Dingo139

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
What a big slutty game and have no succubus enemy, except for the last boss, but she looks more like a dragon...
There is also Merrybelle, but she doesn't really have a proper scene. I was expecting way more succubus myself honestly, as much as I love this game anyway
It's because Hiro is actually the succubus. :WeSmart:
He also really puts the SUCC in "succubus".

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hi I'm hoping to get some help with the Mac version of the game. I had the release prior to today's open and running fine. Then I went into Library/Application Support/TalesofAndrogyny to add in the Full Save file found on the front page. After this the app would never open again and I continually got error messages, upon deleting and redownloading it started saying I didn't have permission to open (which it had not said previously). Found a way to go through Terminal and do the (sudo chmod -R 755) method discussed on this form to bypass and grant permission. Told my Mac it's ok to open, but now all that happens is the game icon will flash for a second and then disappear. This happens with both the old version and the just released version.

If anyone has any ideas on how to fix I'd really appreciate it!

Not super tech savy so learning as I go but one thing I did that may have messed things up is after getting those first error messages upon adding the save file i deleted everything off my computer in an attempt to redownload and start over. This includes the Library/Application Support/TalesofAndrogyny folder that housed the saves. Tried putting it back to see if that would help from my trash but then it just dissappeared once I dragged it into Application Support. Other than that updated my computer and redownloaded the game several times to no avail. Thanks!
Can't really tell now what's going on your Mac, but some general tips might be useful.

There's a difference between ~/Library/Application Support and Library/Application support. The first one in in the root of your home directory, the second one in the root of Macintosh HD. Be sure not to mix them up.

Stay away from sudo unless it is really needed. Just chmod -R 775 would be enough in this case.

Folders shouldn't disappear when you put them back. Maybe you dropped it inside another folder by accident. If you want to search for it, you can do so with an application like Easyfind (made by Devontechnologies, their Mac apps are under Needful Things). Spotlight is useless for serious searching.
That said, for clean installs it's best to remove the folder from your library. The game will make a new one if needed.

If you want more details of what's going on, delve inside the ToA app (right click, show package contents) and go to /Contents/MacOs. There is the actual executable. Doubleclicking that should open Terminal which in its turn should start the game. If it does not, you will get at least some feedback of what's happening under the hood.

It also is a good idea to see if the app is not quarantined by Gatekeeper in spite of you telling MacOs you want to open it. In Terminal, type "xattr " (without quotes) and drag the app inside the window and hit return. If you see com.apple.quarantine in the results, the app is quarantined.

Varaelyza

May 14, 2020
When I started the game I told Kylira to become a healer thinking I could recruit him later. I’m a couple hours in now, is there no way to meet them again and recruit them?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
When I started the game I told Kylira to become a healer thinking I could recruit him later. I’m a couple hours in now, is there no way to meet them again and recruit them?
Through ingame means? No.

Either start a new game, or edit the save file, if you're a windows user, win+r and type %appdata%, then open up folder called Roaming and find TalesOfAndrogyny folder, there find the save file you're looking for and open it with any text editor (i use notepad), then ctrl+f "ELF": and there should be a line of "ELF": x, (x should be some number), just edit that number into 0 and nothing else, ctrl+s (saves edits), open up the game, load the save (do not push continue, it doesn't load up the save, it just picks of where you last left the game) and then look for Kylira again.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Kylira's Healer encounter appears to not be working, since he's meant to give you food and health repeatedly each time you meet him again. Seems to be WIP.

RoninMachine

Jul 23, 2018
Can't really tell now what's going on your Mac, but some general tips might be useful.

There's a difference between ~/Library/Application Support and Library/Application support. The first one in in the root of your home directory, the second one in the root of Macintosh HD. Be sure not to mix them up.

Stay away from sudo unless it is really needed. Just chmod -R 775 would be enough in this case.

Folders shouldn't disappear when you put them back. Maybe you dropped it inside another folder by accident. If you want to search for it, you can do so with an application like Easyfind (made by Devontechnologies, their Mac apps are under Needful Things). Spotlight is useless for serious searching.
That said, for clean installs it's best to remove the folder from your library. The game will make a new one if needed.

If you want more details of what's going on, delve inside the ToA app (right click, show package contents) and go to /Contents/MacOs. There is the actual executable. Doubleclicking that should open Terminal which in its turn should start the game. If it does not, you will get at least some feedback of what's happening under the hood.

It also is a good idea to see if the app is not quarantined by Gatekeeper in spite of you telling MacOs you want to open it. In Terminal, type "xattr " (without quotes) and drag the app inside the window and hit return. If you see com.apple.quarantine in the results, the app is quarantined.
Thank you SO much for this. I did the xattr thing and it did come back saying quarantine. Whats the best way around that? Before I started futzing with all this it used to ask me if I wanted to give permission to open the app and then it would work. It still does that for other games, but for some reason I've messed up something with ToA specifically that's not letting me open it anymore.

I did ultimately find the folder in a mis-dropped folder as you mentioned. I've since moved it to an external to try starting fresh with a new download but that didn't work at all.

I also did the executable into terminal thing which gave me a whole mess of stuff I don't fully understand. But like you said ultimately didn't open the app.

Happy to move this to PM's if thats a thing, but didn't see any way to initiate that myself.

Thanks again!

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Thank you SO much for this. I did the xattr thing and it did come back saying quarantine. Whats the best way around that? Before I started futzing with all this it used to ask me if I wanted to give permission to open the app and then it would work. It still does that for other games, but for some reason I've messed up something with ToA specifically that's not letting me open it anymore.

I did ultimately find the folder in a mis-dropped folder as you mentioned. I've since moved it to an external to try starting fresh with a new download but that didn't work at all.

I also did the executable into terminal thing which gave me a whole mess of stuff I don't fully understand. But like you said ultimately didn't open the app.

Happy to move this to PM's if thats a thing, but didn't see any way to initiate that myself.

Thanks again!
To remove the quarantine, in Terminal, type "xattr -d com.apple.quarantine " without quotes and drag the app. Hit enter.

Reactions: Coaxmetal

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.18.1)

Evoker 2.png

Heyooooooooooooo! New weekly!

Finally, we can reveal the Evoker art! As it is, the Evoker is being introduced as a new character for Hiro to interact with in Story mode, but will ultimately be unlocked as a new patron-only class with their own mechanics and encounters for use in Adventure mode. This has been super exciting for us for a while, and we wanted to make sure we got the design just right. For those who don't know, the Evoker is one of our oldest OCs, if not our oldest, and their content is focused on power bottoming big demons and using their semen to accrue magical power. But that's probably unrelated!

...probably.

Next weekly we'll have them animated, along with more of their content. I'm also working on the new Dark Knight scenario and finally getting around to implementing combat stealing. I may also add a few more stealing scenarios and tweak shop stealing a bit.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar] (0.3.18.1)
- - -

Android [.apk] (0.3.18.1)
- - -

Last edited:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021

View attachment 1689192

Finally, we can reveal the Evoker art! As it is, the Evoker is being introduced as a new character for Hiro to interact with in Story mode, but will ultimately be unlocked as a new patron-only class with their own mechanics and encounters for use in Adventure mode. This has been super exciting for us for a while, and we wanted to make sure we got the design just right. For those who don't know, the Evoker is one of our oldest OCs, if not our oldest, and their content is focused on power bottoming big demons and using their semen to accrue magical power. But that's probably unrelated!

...probably.

Next weekly we'll have them animated, along with more of their content. I'm also working on the new Dark Knight scenario and finally getting around to implementing combat stealing. I may also add a few more stealing scenarios and tweak shop stealing a bit.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar] (0.3.18.1)
- - Pixeldrain - Workupload

That foo has some of the biggest balls.
He is Thicc,but idk if it's just me,but he looks like Hiro's OC Please don't steal Character, idk why lmao.
Do you guys feel the same?
1450312788826.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Twiton and Bob69

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017

View attachment 1689192

...probably.

Java [.jar] (0.3.18.1)

Wow, hello there cutie! :love:
New story mode content thus I've been summoned and are now obligated to play, haha.
Also I love how the Evoker class seems to be one focused on power bottoming, so kinda-sorta like the Enchanter but full emphasis on the sexy times.

He is Thicc,but idk if it's just me,but he looks like Hiro's OC Please don't steal Character, idk why lmao.
Do you guys feel the same?
Majalis mentioned it was their oldest OC, so I guess this character is proto-Hiro before he got the touch up that made him the boi we know and love today.

• Haha
Reactions: Twiton and Bob69
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes