PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
That's a good joke because realistically speaking no one other than Urka or the Dark Knight can be better than Alma.
That is an even better joke.
Alma is good, as is Urka, but Brigand? True dream marriage material.
Heh.
Meanwhile Brigand is built like a tomboy American football player smuggling bowling ball tits in her breastplate, while seemingly enjoying any kind of sex that lets her cum or is part of a bet. 10/10, love her.
American football player? Is that an offensive joke? :Kappa:
View attachment 1697454
Old list. But both demon King and evoker are a C for me
Honkey Please.jpg
Heathen list.
MFW Urka, Selkie and Dully ain't in S-tier.
View attachment 1697561
I too am confused by this list.

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

matciga

Sep 13, 2017
Hello, i'm new here, I was wondering what were the difference between the 2 versions of this game, and what I should play first

• Hey there

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Hello, i'm new here, I was wondering what were the difference between the 2 versions of this game, and what I should play first
They're pretty self explanatory, you can scroll your mouse over them and look at the bottom for text and what it says, also when you start story mode it will have text telling you something.

All this you could've already tried out before asking your question, or you could've also used search.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Story Mode: Linear Narrative Based Experience, using the Canon Hiro
Adventure Mode: Play as a customised character in an open world adventure

American football player? Is that an offensive joke? :Kappa:
British person here, just had to make the difference distinct. Over here she'd be a rugby player.

Dark Knight after getting the shit kicked out of them: It's just a prank bro
image (30).png
Hiro after "losing": oops :)
The same thing, but Brigand
image_54.png

Xailaeriel

Jul 1, 2018
Don't think too much about it, I went with my immediate gut feeling
The POV is very good but no I do not want to be fed mice thank you mouth fiend go away

• Thinking Face

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
More or less same here.
I would add the Harpy, Ghost and maybe Gadgeteer as non main characters. Maybe Pucca and the Ogre too.
Centaurs, male goblins, Werewolves, Brigands, Drow Huntress are ok.
The rest are kinda in the way.
Then the ones I avoid as much as possible, like Death Knight, Mouth maniac, and Spider girl (mostly because I find vomiting spiders horryfying).

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes