Randomguy664

Apr 17, 2019
Where's my harpy wife companion? Where's the harpy posing as a villager and then striking in the night? Where's the harpy egg-laying scene? Where's the harpy (wife) impregnation scene with Hiro railing her? Where's the harpy nabbing Kylira scene? Where's the 'Trudy is just that much of a slut' scene with gangbanged by birbs?

I know the harpy does have a lot of scenes, but no characterization or development like the goblin, ghost, dark elf, dark knight or brigand.

• Wow
Reactions: Twiton

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Where's my harpy wife companion? Where's the harpy posing as a villager and then striking in the night? Where's the harpy egg-laying scene? Where's the harpy (wife) impregnation scene with Hiro railing her? Where's the harpy nabbing Kylira scene? Where's the 'Trudy is just that much of a slut' scene with gangbanged by birbs?

I know the harpy does have a lot of scenes, but no characterization or development like the goblin, ghost, dark elf, dark knight or brigand.
dully head lower than dully body?!?!?! SACRELIGE!

• Wow

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
person here, just had to make the difference distinct. Over here she'd be a rugby player.
I was joking because of her darker skin. Also, all of these tier lists just let me know how many of you enjoy orko, and how many dislike darko. I am conflicted as only one had the best girl close to the top.

• Thinking Face

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I was joking because of her darker skin.
wwe-the-rock.gif
I am actually confused as to the context or link, regarding how her skin colour would be related to American Football, oblivious as a rock over here ;-;

Also, all of these tier lists just let me know how many of you enjoy orko, and how many dislike darko. I am conflicted as only one had the best girl close to the top.
Dark Knight doesn't do herself favours with such a spiteful personality, kicking people in the nuts and whatnot, she's bad PR for the Demon King's Army tbh >_>

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
1-Where's my harpy wife companion?
2-Where's the harpy posing as a villager and then striking in the night?
3-Where's the harpy egg-laying scene?
4-Where's the harpy (wife) impregnation scene with Hiro railing her?
5-Where's the harpy nabbing Kylira scene?
6-Where's the 'Trudy is just that much of a slut' scene with gangbanged by birbs?

1-I'm waiting too! (I think Selkie -the goblin girl- won instead?)
2-Eeerrr... I don't see how a Harpy can pose as a villager, though random "striking" could be nice (after encountering, or something like that)
3/4-You can't lay their eggs, that's the whole point. They... not sure if it's planned though it could be. You do have a scene railing her tho.
5-Meh.
6-Meh! But you do have a scene yourself being gangbanged! (which pressed all the correct buttons for me. Unfortunately, no art as usual -I'm tired of all the irrumatio pics for everything, but I guess someone is throwing lots of cash at it *shrug*-)

Ghost and Dark elf have more or less the same development and amount of scenes.
Goblin won lots of polls over Harpy, so maybe at some point, Harpy starts getting more attention.
Someone threw a lot of cash for Dark Knight (unfortunately, since I fucking hate her.)
Boregand has a bit more content, but still doesn't has that much development (not that I'm complaining)

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Which ToA characters, excluding Urka, Alma & Dark Knight, have you been enjoying for their character development/personality?
Well I haven't played the story mode so I can't quite tell, but from a design perspective I'd say Persephone and Helena (specially Persephone, since I'm not fond of the bimbo with glasses archtype that we've already seen with the bimbo werewolf). They don't have much content, but I think they have potential to be high tier if we start getting new scenes with them.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
View attachment 1699446
I am actually confused as to the context or link, regarding how her skin colour would be related to American Football, oblivious as a rock over here ;-;

Dark Knight doesn't do herself favours with such a spiteful personality, kicking people in the nuts and whatnot, she's bad PR for the Demon King's Army tbh >_>
Honestly, it is probably for the best that I don't explain the joke. Also, I feel the same way about Ork. I would pick Mino as dommy over her.

Randomguy664

Apr 17, 2019
2-Eeerrr... I don't see how a Harpy can pose as a villager, though random "striking" could be nice (after encountering, or something like that)
3/4-You can't lay their eggs, that's the whole point. They... not sure if it's planned though it could be. You do have a scene railing her tho.
The beauty pageant scene has the harpy's talent as nearly perfectly mimicing a human woman. Hiro only notices the ruse when he sees her talons.

Also see them laying eggs. Or Hiro fathering something for once.

Reactions: death angel

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
How dare you
"I ain't gay ... innkeeper A-tier" Okay
Femme Innkeeper, same with Femme Ogre. Femme Innkeeper's model isn't viewable in Pervert Menu, hence why it wasn't added as a token to the list.
I always hope for new content for ogre
Me too! Her 'Hostile' encounter shows she's a big softy at heart, just wants some sleeping company ^w^
The beauty pageant scene has the harpy's talent as nearly perfectly mimicing a human woman. Hiro only notices the ruse when he sees her talons.
Would be nice if we find a Harpy in a town while in Story Mode!

Reactions: death angel
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes