PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Is there a save with all scenes unlocked or a scene guide for the current version? Or can someone tell me how to cheat all scenes unlocked?
Playing the game usually works.
Haven't seen an image like that in quite some time.
How do you unlock the story mode?
By downloading the game.
How to get the secret class like the demon king class or queen class and so on?
Usually getting achievements unlocks those outfits. If by class you mean Evoker, I believe those are patreon only at the moment.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Guys, how do you download the game? by mega it always gives a transfer quota error and by other methods it takes a long time
You are going to need patience, padawan.

I just checked my speeds, and depending upon which of the three servers on OP I choose, downloading is between 25 minute and 1 hour for the Windows version. After that, for the latest weekly build to download and drop into the the game folder, Workupload looks like less than 20 minutes.

Reactions: Bob69

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Is there any guide to unlock the achievement and scene?
Use the forum search.
Which class is suitable to complete the game?
Every class is suitable to complete the game since what mostly matters is what skills you're picking and how well you've upgraded your gear, just know that for playing the game for first time you're not going to beat the current last boss on lvl 1 if you do not know what you're doing.

Reactions: Frans090080

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
is it possible to avoid futa/gay?
Apparently this question still gets made, even after all this time...

Yes, in a game that contains 99% of futa or male characters you can absolutely avoid futa/gay content.

And since Poe's law is a thing, i have to specify that i was being 100% completely sarcastic.

PS: Are you going to ask next "when they're going to add the ability to play as a female or a futa character?"?

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Apparently this question still gets made, even after all this time...

Yes, in a game that contains 99% of futa or male characters you can absolutely avoid futa/gay content.

And since Poe's law is a thing, i have to specify that i was being 100% completely sarcastic.

PS: Are you going to ask next "when they're going to add the ability to play as a female or a futa character?"?
Honestly, your profile image makes your post even better.

Aug 2, 2021
Do "booze bomb" items only appear in the general store once the player has reached a certain level or day number? I remember them in past builds a long time ago, but they dont appear in shops now. Im trying different saves at different levels, too.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
anyone know how to turn a java file into a not java file and run like a .exe file? i have searched the forum and other sites, been about 4 hours and i gib up, anyone know?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
anyone know how to turn a java file into a not java file and run like a .exe file? i have searched the forum and other sites, been about 4 hours and i gib up, anyone know?
Just use the win 64 (or others system rars) and start with the exe. If it has a earlier version file swap the .jar in the folder for the newest one.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes