ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
What is up with these ancient download links? We're on 3.08.0 and the DLs are on 3.06.4.
the java link is always up to date
all you have to do is download outdated windows version and updated java, then swap the .jar with the updated one
there, updated windows version for you

Reactions: BigRay87 and Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Another Community Fan Poll on

The results of the last Fan Poll:
Who'd you like to see in a similar light-hearted multi-character encounter, akin to the Monster Girl Beauty Pageant?
1620392325997.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Evokerr

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Another Community Fan Poll on

The results of the last Fan Poll:
Who'd you like to see in a similar light-hearted multi-character encounter, akin to the Monster Girl Beauty Pageant?
View attachment 1183091
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here's my two cents

I feel like we have enough brothel madam content for now
The shopkeep has next to nothing in content and the innkeep has some but it's not a lot either
I like the brigand, but she has some content compare to most of them
Same for the companions, i love them, but they have more content than all of them
The vampire hunter has one quest and we almost never interact with her
As for "other", i feel like a lot of other character are in need of content (people would kill me if i don't say selkie, but most encounters need some)

But in the end, more content, no matter for who, is good enough for me:D

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Here's my two cents

I feel like we have enough brothel madam content for now
The shopkeep has next to nothing in content and the innkeep has some but it's not a lot either
I like the brigand, but she has some content compare to most of them
Same for the companions, i love them, but they have more content than all of them
The vampire hunter has one quest and we almost never interact with her
As for "other", i feel like a lot of other character are in need of content (people would kill me if i don't say selkie, but most encounters need some)

But in the end, more content, no matter for who, is good enough for me:D
Shopkeep for sure needs more! She's lovely, I want to find out what that secret of hers is :unsure:
Isla also does, I feel like she'd have plenty to say about the new monsters. Maybe more quests with helping her encounter them!

bitogno

May 9, 2018
Is there an issue with the last JAR? When I try to run the jar, java tell me it's corrupted. I've downloaded the JAR file from the nopy link in the original message

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Is there an issue with the last JAR? When I try to run the jar, java tell me it's corrupted. I've downloaded the JAR file from the nopy link in the original message
You're not supposed to run the JAR, you run the application which runs using the JAR.
1620398050727.png
Ignore the WinRAR, that's how I opened the JAR to look at the files >_> That's the JAR file.

If you have any more issues, try screencapping this folder so we can see the potential issue.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
The ToA fandom is a yin & yang of wanting more slutty/fetish content or

And I love both sides of that.

bitogno

May 9, 2018
You're not supposed to run the JAR, you run the application which runs using the JAR.
View attachment 1183189
Ignore the WinRAR, that's how I opened the JAR to look at the files >_> That's the JAR file.

If you have any more issues, try screencapping this folder so we can see the potential issue.
I'm on linux. I've always run the game using
Code:
java -jar TOA.jar

The last jar is a rar archive while the previous were zip archive, that may be the issue

EDIT: I found the issue: the jar file wasn't a jar file a rar archive, the actual java archive was inside the rar archive (but still having a `.jar` extension)

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Twiton

bitogno

May 9, 2018
I am a bit confuse on what you wanted to say. I've found the issue (see the edit) and it was completely unrelated with how I run the game (which make sense since java ARchive (so .jar files) are meant to run by the Java Virtual Machine so feeding the JVM a correct jar file will run the software normally, the executable is here to ease the start of the software if your system isn't configured to call the JVM with the right option and you don't want to resort to command line)

Reactions: Twiton
Jul 22, 2018
I am a bit confuse on what you wanted to say. I've found the issue (see the edit) and it was completely unrelated with how I run the game (which make sense since java ARchive (so .jar files) are meant to run by the Java Virtual Machine so feeding the JVM a correct jar file will run the software normally, the executable is here to ease the start of the software if your system isn't configured to call the JVM with the right option and you don't want to resort to command line)
Very dope profile pic. Where is it from?

Reactions: Twiton and bitogno

relaxtitan

Aug 26, 2017
alright call me stupid but is it just me or between 3.08.o and 3.07.(any number) are any different or 3.08 are just all patch combined

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Compromises had to be made, involving the need to put an undershirt on her, but here's
Alma the Warlock screenshot.png
I put a lot of effort this time around into getting colours right, including the use of an eyedropper tool, but I'm still iffy about some of the details that I wish looked more authentic. I also WISH HeroForge had make-up choices available in the Free Version, but not yet sadly, so Alma is unfortunately without her eye make-up.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes