Demon King: "Bottom."
Top Build Hiro, putting away his clip-on Demon Horns:

giphy (1).gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DangBits

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Demon king is looking hot! Can't wait to see art of her fucking Hiro.

Edit: Previous comment is right tho, she looks more like a dragon girl.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
But its not look like demon king, its look like dragon girl... I think demon king need some death atribute which the dark knight has, some skeleton tatoo/pearcing, dread aura etc
Could be a substitute for the real one, but i still love her

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
But its not look like demon king, its look like dragon girl... I think demon king need some death atribute which the dark knight has, some skeleton tatoo/pearcing, dread aura etc
There was a (?) in her name and quotation marks around her Profile descriptioon, so we might indeed be fighting another General that's keeping the riff-raff from bothering their King. Makes sense too, I mean the door was wide open...
Could be a substitute for the real one, but i still love her
Me too, can't wait to fight her and that powerful tail of hers.

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Something to consider, in the realms of speculation:

Majalis specifically stated this was a New Character. An important one, yes, but the Demon King herself?
We've already witnessed the Demon King in Story Mode, during a cut-away with her silhouette, so we may indeed be dealing with someone different! I've got my guile up, this is un-ventured territory and the Demon King is known for their tricks and manipulation. I'm also curious if the aforementioned prophecy will be involved in this encounter.

Either way, speculation aside, the new character looks fantastic. They've out-done themselves with her!

Last edited:

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I was thinking a bit

We think it's the demon king because she said she was, majalis also said in the changelog " Added new character: the final boss! "
But if we think that this character isn't the demon king, it can still be the final boss.

If she's not the demon king and we meet her after that, it could be a "friendly" chat or event, or even just a recap of your adventure so far, like, depending on who you met, who you beat, who beat you, if you fucked/got fucked, the scene changes, see something like when you wear the cursed armor.
That could mean the last "fight" could be with that new character and not the demon king.

But whether she is the demon king or not, i still love her, i love her design (i'm a BIG sucker for dragongirls) and i want more of her.
Can't wait to see what's hidden (if you know what i mean ;))

Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I was thinking a bit

We think it's the demon king because she said she was, majalis also said in the changelog " Added new character: the final boss! "
But if we think that this character isn't the demon king, it can still be the final boss.

If she's not the demon king and we meet her after that, it could be a "friendly" chat or event, or even just a recap of your adventure so far, like, depending on who you met, who you beat, who beat you, if you fucked/got fucked, the scene changes, see something like when you wear the cursed armor.
That could mean the last "fight" could be with that new character and not the demon king.

But whether she is the demon king or not, i still love her, i love her design (i'm a BIG sucker for dragongirls) and i want more of her.
Can't wait to see what's hidden (if you know what i mean ;))
Legit, I hope you're right about this not being the Demon King, NGL kinda want the fan theory to be true:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: UndeadEve

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
It could be the Demon King's "Dragon", both literal and metaphorically.
That's true, I figured that her "Dragon" was the Dark Knight honestly. The DK seems to be a Pure Villain, so it'd make sense for her to be the counterpoint to Hiro's Pure Hero prophecy.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes