Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Someone says this every time we add a new character. There are basically no characters that are incomplete art-wise.
We're still waiting for the Shopkeep art of her at full power though.
Is the fact that some enemies like the orc and the bandit will initiate grapples (especially the orc's bondage stance) and then never do anything from it ever gonna get adressed ? it's been in the game for years at this point.
The bondage stance thing is weird, I agree, I'm wondering what causes it not to do any moves except release. (Since I last checked)
But regarding grapples, they have to reach the last stage if they want to penetrate or make out. Are you sure they're reaching that last stage? Or are they reaching the last stage and not doing anything?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The bondage stance is pretty funny, I think it has (had) a bug where Urka will go infinite into negative endurance. :ROFLMAO: Not sure if that is fixed and I only read about this bug, never tested it myself.

• Haha
Reactions: Twiton

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I think that's due to how it might affect the Domination/Satisfaction outcome conditions, or possibly it has to do with how you'd possibly be swallowing more cum than your enemy is (causing an issue with the grapple/capacity mechanic)?
I'm curious to hear an official reason though.

You can enable cheat mode to disable all game-over conditions. That way you can play through the game without getting any fail conditions (save for Centaur/Mouth Fiend)
You can then avoid starving or battle defeats ending your run. If you want even more of an advantage over combat situations, you can get Achievements for Bonus Points on New Characters.
I am more surprised that you can't enter any position you want if you manage to win a grapple. That or the ability to wack folk in the head and have luv when they fall down.
I could oversee the anathomy mess from waist to elbow.
But that left hand on the right arm is unforgivable.
Thanks. Now I can't un-see it. :illuminati:
is there any games like this with female protag or a mod for this game?
If you're powerbottoming demons, you'll need big balls.
[/QUOTE]
If they are female perhaps. Dong size is all I need for dominating futa. Dong size and booty roundness.
Someone says this every time we add a new character. There are basically no characters that are incomplete art-wise.
I disagree with this statement. Drow still needs both art of Hiro caging her and banging her, and of her exposed penis.:love: Throw me a bone here, Maj.

bitogno

May 9, 2018
Anyone else has issues with Puca's dark chocolate version? It fails to load on my computer (on linux):
Code:
Failure to load skin: Dark Chocolate
Failure to load skin: Makeup Level 3
Failure to load skin: Makeup Level 5

zeroteck00

Apr 25, 2018
i kinda have a love/hate relationship with this game, i like the art for the most part but and the dialog etc, but i really hate the gameplay and combat system of this game, its clunky, takes ages, doesnt make much sense and is super annoying to deal with. i wouldnt mind so much if the game was finished and i just had to play it like once, but i feel like this game is never gonna finish lol

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Yeah I have no clue what I've done wrong setting this up with the instructions used :| View attachment 1691328
Anyone else has issues with Puca's dark chocolate version? It fails to load on my computer (on linux):
Code:
No idea what both of yours problems could be. You can try and get help here .

Reactions: HunterSepter

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
ok Idk what the fuck happened but now I cant open the game edit: ok seems like deleting the save folder fixed it edit2: I cant put the game in 4k Idk why yesterday I could btw is there any way to max the stats?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton and Yusoki

xDZAx

Nov 16, 2018
If you have problems seeing the hp number during combat.
Open ToA.jar with WinRAR replace HealthBar.png in "ToA.jar\battle\ui" folder.

As for the save file, im at 93-95% I cant seem to find the other event names.
AppData\Roaming\TalesOfAndrogyny
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Wow

death angel

Oct 14, 2018
Sorry for the silly question, but where can I meet the new Evoker? I tried in Story mode but so far he's not there. Should I finish the Story mode? Or is he already in Adventure mode?
Thanks

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Sorry for the silly question, but where can I meet the new Evoker? I tried in Story mode but so far he's not there. Should I finish the Story mode? Or is he already in Adventure mode?
Thanks
They're found right next to the Border Gate, past Alara and the Dark Knight.

Reactions: death angel

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Typo, found during the Urka Monster Inn scene, if you don't present. You also receive no cum at all from this scene, unless that's intentional?
1646683558435.png

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
So, regarding the new Story Mode encounter

Yes, I'm fairly sure one of Hiro's Parents was a Demon. I'm hedging my bets that the Moon Lord became the Demon King after being 'defeated' by Hiro's Mom (The soon-to-be Demon Matriarch), leading to a far more hedonistic yet peaceful age of tolerance and contentment. Even if you're a chaste pure virgin, they tell you that you have the demonic taint about you. Also, glad they seem to be Non-binary, given they're identified by no gendered pronouns. We also get confirmation that this region is Ironia, so it may be an alternate time period/timeline to when Adventure Mode takes place.

Reactions: errte13

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
So, regarding the new Story Mode encounter

Yes, I'm fairly sure one of Hiro's Parents was a Demon. I'm hedging my bets that the Moon Lord became the Demon King after being 'defeated' by Hiro's Mom (The soon-to-be Demon Matriarch), leading to a far more hedonistic yet peaceful age of tolerance and contentment. Even if you're a chaste pure virgin, they tell you that you have the demonic taint about you. Also, glad they seem to be Non-binary, given they're identified by no gendered pronouns. We also get confirmation that this region is Ironia, so it may be an alternate time period/timeline to when Adventure Mode takes place.
Demon's "taint", eh? :sneaky:

• Haha
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes