Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Go to the file where the game saves your games and delete:

View attachment 2802484
If not, keep deleting that worked for me
What I did was the opposite. I just backed up the core files you show (except the quick save), and deleted all other saves. My guess is that the latest update touches some lines of code that are probably added to savefiles made with the current update. If something is missing from that save file when entering the save/load screen, it causes the crash. It is definitely related to the spank skills.

Reactions: Vrent

Krisa88

Apr 24, 2023
Hi guys. Can someone explain to me how to get pass the Dark Knight? I have needed stats to start the fight: 1690430356676.png
So I can pass through Purity check here
1690430431297.png 1690430466881.png
And whatever I choose I'm getting Game Over screen.
1690430755098.png
Can someone explaing what I'm doing wrong here? There's no way the fight starts... I tried literally every option...

Do I need higher Puriy?
- I already was changing it so third oprion was active but the game still goes to Game Over screen...

So, please, guys, help me!!

Nov 19, 2019
Go to the file where the game saves your games and delete:

View attachment 2802484
If not, keep deleting that worked for me
Well the first thing I tried out to test the problem was moving all of the saves into a temporary folder; which allowed me to save and load normally again with the core game progress untouched. This was obviously at the expense of losing access to many save points for my favourite scenes, thankfully the latest update wasn't far off. The game has resumed its normal functions by then but thanks for the tip, it would have been my next attempt (y)

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Hi guys. Can someone explain to me how to get pass the Dark Knight? I have needed stats to start the fight: View attachment 2803248
So I can pass through Purity check here
View attachment 2803249 View attachment 2803250
And whatever I choose I'm getting Game Over screen.
View attachment 2803256
Can someone explaing what I'm doing wrong here? There's no way the fight starts... I tried literally every option...

Do I need higher Puriy?
- I already was changing it so third oprion was active but the game still goes to Game Over screen...

So, please, guys, help me!!
You probably had sex with lady in the Pub (tavern) in the second town, yes? If that's the case, you are humiliated by her now and it's a Game Over.

You can enable Cheat Mode before talking to her and continue the game after Game Over. They turn it off again. There won't be a fight.

If you have some Dignity left, nothing else should stop you from just fighting her, only what I mentioned.

Krisa88

Apr 24, 2023
You probably had sex with lady in the Pub (tavern) in the second town, yes? If that's the case, you are humiliated by her now and it's a Game Over.

You can enable Cheat Mode before talking to her and continue the game after Game Over. They turn it off again. There won't be a fight.

If you have some Dignity left, nothing else should stop you from just fighting her, only what I mentioned.
Yeah, I did have sex with her in the second town. Dammit, this game is truly hella experience...

Anyway, thank you for the advice. I will try it. <3

Reactions: Teal Zetsu

MOON117

Mar 16, 2021
Every time I try to download the windows version it says there's a virus, is there actually or is it a problem on my end

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
is it a problem on my end
Yes.
Which link are you downloading from?
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
And are you sure you're only getting a zip file from whichever you are downloading?

MOON117

Mar 16, 2021
Yes.
Which link are you downloading from?
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
And are you sure you're only getting a zip file from whichever you are downloading?
I've tried Mega and GOFILE so far, and far as I can tell yeah it's only downloading the zip, but the download stops right at the end and says there's a virus somewhere

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I've tried Mega and GOFILE so far, and far as I can tell yeah it's only downloading the zip, but the download stops right at the end and says there's a virus somewhere
If it is those two you have tried, it definitely is a false positive by whatever antivirus software you are running. What virus does it say? What software do you use?

MOON117

Mar 16, 2021
If it is those two you have tried, it definitely is a false positive by whatever antivirus software you are running. What virus does it say? What software do you use?
It's just windows defender, but it seems to label it as a Trojan and autocancels the download before I can say otherwise

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
It's just windows defender, but it seems to label it as a Trojan and autocancels the download before I can say otherwise
I am running Windows Defender on my Windows 10 (22H2) machine. I am in the USA. I just downloaded from Gofile. My Windows Defender did not detect anything on download. I scanned the files after downloading and found nothing.
1690534253587.png

I am going to guess you are not in the USA. Europe or Asia? In different parts of the world, Microsoft appears to have different virus definitions available to them.

Also: https://f95zone.to/threads/recent-influx-of-virus-detections.153322/

MOON117

Mar 16, 2021
I am running Windows Defender on my Windows 10 (22H2) machine. I am in the USA. I just downloaded from Gofile. My Windows Defender did not detect anything on download. I scanned the files after downloading and found nothing.
View attachment 2806087

I am going to guess you are not in the USA. Europe or Asia? In different parts of the world, Microsoft appears to have different virus definitions available to them.

Also: https://f95zone.to/threads/recent-influx-of-virus-detections.153322/
Nah, I'm in the US as well, my PC just seems to hate me for some reason, I'll try again in the morning, see if it wants to cooperate then.

AssPocketEnjoyer

Sep 16, 2019
I'm once again foolishly trying to get Chaste Hero and Purest Hero on Ironmeme. How much food with 4 metabolic rate should I honestly have before walking all the way to Demon Realm? And yes I have something to protect my mouth so I don't get fucked by the harpies like last time (still salty about it).

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
I'm once again foolishly trying to get Chaste Hero and Purest Hero on Ironmeme. How much food with 4 metabolic rate should I honestly have before walking all the way to Demon Realm? And yes I have something to protect my mouth so I don't get fucked by the harpies like last time (still salty about it).
I'm usually good with around 300 stored.

Currently you can get food from every Dryad by simply making her hole feel good. It technically doesn't count as losing virginity. I always try to spot the Healing pond and drink, as it's +50 food. Overall, should be fine.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

• New Character Art - Centaur "Riding"
  • New Animation - Jester Anal
  • New Scenario - Sperm Bank Nurse Mystery Box
  • New Feature - More Enemy Erection animations (Like Demon King/Golem)
New survey results!

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes