AmaSpirit

Apr 7, 2023
I am having problems getting window mode to work right in 4k resolution, it seems to always go full screen with no - minimize or X buttons in the top right corner??

anyone else had this problem? (And maybe found a fix other than dropping resolution?)
Same, but i believe that's only because i cannot see them, they're above screen.

I use win + down arrow for minimizing. Gives me small black line on the side, but still better than 3200 by 1800

Reactions: Wavering and taglag

GoblinLover01

Sep 22, 2020
Does this game have a male lead character other than a sissy?
Nah, that's simply what the devs want. I don't care if he's a sissy but I wish there were a lot more than like 5 topping scenes in the whole game, animated or not, especially with true females like the Nurse or Brothel Madam (seriously what a waste!). Game is great and unique, but frustrating overall and not what most people will look for.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Nah, that's simply what the devs want. I don't care if he's a sissy but I wish there were a lot more than like 5 topping scenes in the whole game, animated or not, especially with true females like the Nurse or Brothel Madam (seriously what a waste!). Game is great and unique, but frustrating overall and not what most people will look for.
Making Hiro top somebody kills his whole character. He's very submissive and lets people get a hang of him. If he has to resist and fight enemies, he has to, but it takes all his bravery, and as soon as everything goes wrong, he will break, and people will humiliate him to the lowest point. Making him pin and top strong characters unfortunately is going to ruin it.

There are other submissive guys, Kylira and Trudy, who are meant to be a viable option for Hiro to top because they just don't resist at all. And it could be a good idea to let Hiro do more naughty dom stuff with them. But Kylira already has inn scenes for both modes. So mostly it's Trudy's turn.

Otherwise we need a completely different playable character, and I doubt Evoker will top anybody. Or, idk, Amazonian position is an option for Hiro...

Tighter

Sep 28, 2017
Isn't there a unique scene if you reach the Demon King a virgin? Also I think story mode Hiro is pretty pure. He runs away from gobbo's asshole after winning his first fight. Also I did beat all of story mode as a virgin Hiro to see if it mattered. It didn't, but it was a fun challenge anyway.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
enjoyed the game so far but when ever i used escape button to restart if i messed up while trying for something like virgin dullahan my game would start glitching then make my comptur stop responding forcing me to restart it by holding the button down. never could figure out why. but other then that it was alot of fun to play.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Same, but i believe that's only because i cannot see them, they're above screen.

I use win + down arrow for minimizing. Gives me small black line on the side, but still better than 3200 by 1800
Thanks I will try that, I just like to be able to minimize when needed!

Reactions: Wavering

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
why is brigand missionary 2 the same as hiro standing?

and what's Trudy new pervert scene after bunny?
first: if two or more characters are present in the same scene (but not hiro in most cases) then each character will have that scene unlocked on their pervert profile, for example: trudy and kylira kissing and having a 3some with urka and hiro or trudy getting knoted by the wereslut

second: it's a variant of her "normal" but she's just standing still and not holding her axe... this scene is either impossible to obtain (buggy) or very well hidden as I already played all of trudy's encounters and selected all possible options but no luck unlocking it... so far is the only scene I'm missing

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Eh, just because the entire world wants to fuck you over doesn't mean you have to give in to what they want, in fact in story mode Hiro strikes me as someone that while doesn't look like could be the biggest chad in the world he still wants to become a Hiro on his own way. It never implies that he has to do it by being a cumbuff. And it's specially noticeable on the fact that unlike in other games where you truly have a submissive character, Hiro not always shows signs of wanting to be ass fucked, or more like ass raped in this game. The fact that you're also given top interactions with even the top-est character in the game that is the Demon King shows it. If Hiro gets ruined by being top, the devs wouldn't have put those scenes or options in the first place at all.
And... Story mode hero actually gives up way faster than Adventure mode one. Literally one goblin can fuck him once and give you a GO where you are a slave forever.

Demon King is an excellent example for my point. Hiro thinks he is cool and can screw the archvillain, but she actually is in absolute control, milks him and then makes him pleasure her forever or else she will fuck him instead. Yeah, so much for being a cool guy. Same thing with most topping options. You can screw minotauress, but you can't even concentrate on it and have to endure her rodeo. You can top Urka briefly while drunk, but when she's sober, she absolutely owns you with her hole and then switches. You can screw Mermaid, but you have to receive her eggs. You can beat and fuck Angel, but you get fucked next.

Yes, Hiro is a hero. He should be brave and all. But it's a part of a corruption play. You start with hopes of being strong and proud, but one mistake, and you get some Naga cocks in your ass or bitch Knot while whining and losing tons of dignity points.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
The fact that there's achievements tied to become said "hiro" proves me otherwise XD
The achievements in this game are more of a bite to make you play it multiple times and fail (you succeed in seeing new scenes of being fucked, though). Before you can beat the boss on lowest stats and 100% pure, how many times will you give in to temptation and let somebody do you dirty? Many times. And the more you care for being heroic, the harder will humiliation of becoming a buttslut hit you.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes