Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
After beating Alma in the mansion she basically becomes MC's servant (he lets her live and she gives up some money and joins the party). But interactions afterwards doesn't make it seem this way. Interacting with her in the camp leads MC to becoming her toy and dominating him. I feel like this should be an option, but not the default. Will there be content where MC makes her service him instead of the other way?
There's some content for that. If you have enough Magic, you can make a Request to try Magic reversal, and it lets you dominate her.

When you first meet Alma and decide to rush into a fight, with high enough Magic you can also make her submissive, and the scenes are different.

I do agree that Alma's role as servant is kinda thrown away right away. Because it seems strange that a master would ask a servant what does she want, and get a list of smug requests. While she's very rarely admitting she's working on you. It's strange that she even proposed to serve then. But of course most of players would want it to still be this way.

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
I do agree that Alma's role as servant is kinda thrown away right away. Because it seems strange that a master would ask a servant what does she want, and get a list of smug requests. While she's very rarely admitting she's working on you. It's strange that she even proposed to serve then. But of course most of players would want it to still be this way.
And Mc's attitude is generally submissive in nature even if you try to be dominant so I think it makes sense that he doesn't demand servitude from her.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
And Mc's attitude is generally submissive in nature even if you try to be dominant so I think it makes sense that he doesn't demand servitude from her.
This is more dependent on your responses in quite a few cases though, which I suppose is why you can be a top to many of the girls.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can you play java version on android? Does it need an emulator? Can you play the windows version on android somehow?
There's an android version - why can't you simply use that? If you are having problems with the android version, first sharing those problems may help people give you a more informed response. As of right now, we're just assuming you haven't tried the android version.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Reactions: FightingFalcon

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Kylira Hand.png

Hayoooo! New weekly!

Had a fairly hellish week - very bad family news, waylaid by our booster shots, bit of food poisoning - fun stuff. We'd actually made some nice improvements to food to finalize that system, but we rolled back the changes for now because they're not complete yet. For now, what we've got is the first close-up shots of various character's rigid meatpoles for your (and Hiro's) viewing experience. We have the designs laid out for all of them now, and we're going through and getting them ready for primetime whenever Alis feels like Detailing Cocks. Hopefully that effort pays off... in the end~ Right now we've got the companions, the nurse's strapon, the innkeep, slime, werewolf, and dullahan!

Next up we've got the Ettin Anal Animation and maybe that Food stuff I had percolating - and, if I can get my feet back under me, possibly more Spider and/or Urka content as well!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019

View attachment 3098323

Hayoooo! New weekly!

Had a fairly hellish week - very bad family news, waylaid by our booster shots, bit of food poisoning - fun stuff. We'd actually made some nice improvements to food to finalize that system, but we rolled back the changes for now because they're not complete yet. For now, what we've got is the first close-up shots of various character's rigid meatpoles for your (and Hiro's) viewing experience. We have the designs laid out for all of them now, and we're going through and getting them ready for primetime whenever Alis feels like Detailing Cocks. Hopefully that effort pays off... in the end~ Right now we've got the companions, the nurse's strapon, the innkeep, slime, werewolf, and dullahan!

Next up we've got the Ettin Anal Animation and maybe that Food stuff I had percolating - and, if I can get my feet back under me, possibly more Spider and/or Urka content as well!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

Links in the OP!

Here's hoping they're all okay

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

View attachment 3098323

Hayoooo! New weekly!

Links in the OP!

DAMN, Dully is packing more than I thought

btw, have the the last two scenario winners been added into the game yet? (Urka seducing Hiro and Alma ass eating) I didn't see them in the patch notes, but maybe i missed em

Last edited:

SSSilver9

Sep 13, 2020
Dullahans cock looks really juicy. Looking forward to Brigand, Ghost, Dark Knight and Ettin. Hope Ghost is packing some real heat like the game mentions a few times.

Reactions: Twiton
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes