Muertos69

Sep 7, 2018
Hmm kinda curious what the class changing will do now that it is more fully implemented. Also have they said anything about the Warlock encounter that was supposed to be expanded per November's poll?

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
Hmm kinda curious what the class changing will do now that it is more fully implemented. Also have they said anything about the Warlock encounter that was supposed to be expanded per November's poll?
To my knowledge that was in the voting that didn't win the polling so far. I'd assume it will eventually come (I also wish it to be expanded), but for now I don't believe it is priority. :(

bloodsaitn

Nov 30, 2018
so where would saves be held and does anyone know how to edit the saves to get everything or have a 100% collection/achievement save

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
Here's the link to the new weekly.

The Harpy encounter was chosen to be expanded in this month's poll.
I love you Buhdaa your updates on this game both in posts and just giving news is more than we could ask for. :love:

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
RIP I got super excited it mentioned we could change text color ... but its only in combat ... Well i can read it better but the rest of the game is still mostly unreadable oh well.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
is it better to make Kylira work at the brothel or join you as a companion? Can you do both?

jengarino

Jul 14, 2017
Any way to access saves on Android? I have an S7 and am curious if I can move my saves from my pc to my phone.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
The game says I'm 28% of the way through, but I have no idea what to do now. The quest log doesn't tell you what to do next.

nanamya

Sep 11, 2018
The game says I'm 28% of the way through, but I have no idea what to do now. The quest log doesn't tell you what to do next.
It means you saw 28% of the content, not that you are that close to the end.
The story mode also contributes to this number.

Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
thanks man, by the chance do you have a save with almost everything done.
On page 123 there's a pretty decked out save and on page 125 there's a fully progressed profile. Slap them into the toa-data folder, let them overwrite, and it should be what you're looking for.

Reactions: NotRysze

bloodsaitn

Nov 30, 2018
On page 123 there's a pretty decked out save and on page 125 there's a fully progressed profile. Slap them into the toa-data folder, let them overwrite, and it should be what you're looking for.
Thanks man i was about to start going through each and every single page to find it

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes