D

Deleted member 1267764

it says "app not installed"
You either have not enabled the setting "allow installing from unknown sources" or maybe they fucked up the signature.
Which version of Android are you running?

DarkSagen

Nov 10, 2018
You either have not enabled the setting "allow installing from unknown sources" or maybe they fucked up the signature.
Which version of Android are you running?
Version 8.1.0. As stated earlier. Now comes the problem of the app crashing after character creation during loading the game, probably stating that the phone is not capable of playing the game, so rip that.

DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017
Version 8.1.0. As stated earlier. Now comes the problem of the app crashing after character creation during loading the game, probably stating that the phone is not capable of playing the game, so rip that.
Your phone probably can't run this game. What phone do you have?

Princedekaiser

Jan 27, 2019
View attachment 334157
Redhead+ Mod is now updated to 2.13.4 Enjoy! Remember any questions or comments post on its thread.

Not a whole lot was added this time just the animation for the Dark Knight.

View attachment 334158 Not that you can tell from this still image but trust me she moves. ;) View attachment 334164 but not this one.
couldnt you find a way to edit the apk files to make it work on the phone as well? would be appreciated thanks. been looking at your mods for a long time but mever got a chance to play them cuz they are for pc only

C4dn3

Aug 27, 2017
I have a bug, the game doesn't properly apply fullscreen, the taskbar is still detected in game, it prohibits me from clicking the interaction buttons. I had the same problem on the previous versions. I'm running the Java version and I tried running the game with fullscreen option and windows borderless using a program, none of them fixed the issue. I'm going to try the windows version and see if it fixes it. If you have a solution to the problem please let me know.

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
^ I stopped using the java version a long time ago, as the screen has been messed up for a while now. I just run the exe version.

Reactions: C4dn3

ZTR

May 28, 2017
Apperently 2.14.0 came out a day after 13.4 so no one uploaded it im assuming cause it came unexpectedly quick

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes