Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
Don't expect a quick upload. Mr Technician is gone, Buddha is gone, and I am no longer subbed to them.

sadsadbear

Feb 5, 2018
With how little the progress in the content is, I'm not surprised at how certain backers are getting disillusioned with it all.

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
modsplash.png
Redhead+ Mod is now current with the last released forum update to the game 2.14.3

I just want to thank the people who were super generous and provided us with the links to the new updates week after week. Since it seems they are no longer able to this will probably be the last update to the mod for quite some time until the free version catches up to where we are now.

Thanks to everyone who had a kind word to say about the mod and I'm glad you have enjoyed it. Take care.

faefidis

Jul 30, 2017
something tells me the log will be this

Version: 0.2.14.4 - 1st august weekly
New features:
- Can now convert mls of cum to grams
New content:
- Added one Anal art
Tweaks and bug fixes:
- fixed some bugs
- Fixed typos

/s

we get weekly updates and you're gunna sit here and complain about what we get in them, holy fuck how entitled do you feel

I didn't get it 'for free'. I subscribed to them for over a year, throwing money worth over 2 triple-A launch title before I realized that the game isn't going anywhere far.

see what i did there?

Sep 10, 2018
Great game. But i cant seem to figure out how I can dominate someone else, any ideas?
Use full nelson ability, then start to grapple the enemy, you can grapple while standing or on ground(haas more options for grappling). Note that when you are in full nelson, there ir a list of images in the upper middle of the screen, whenever you succeed in grappling the enemy the image set will show the position you are. Do this until the rightmost image is lit and you will get the option to penetrate.
It is worth noting that the higher your sthength, the easier to succeed in grapple and the higher your endurance, it cost less stamina to do this movement. Also, some enemies cant enter in full nelson mode.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
see what i did there?
This game is getting a pretty great amount of content I honestly don't understand where you're coming from, 4 updates a month generally with at LEAST one cgi , scenes, updates/reworks. Yes lately it feels like they've been focusing more on adding than expanding but that's a gripe we still get content and it never stops.

With how little the progress in the content is, I'm not surprised at how certain backers are getting disillusioned with it all.
Why do you care about what others do with their money lol

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Here is the save information for all the current stories you can tell at the tavern (I ripped them from the code)

JSON:
       "stories": {
        "WEREWOLF_KNOTTED": 1
        "WEREWOLF_ORAL_KNOTTED": 1
        "HARPY_ANAL": 1
        "HARPY_ORAL": 1
        "GOBLIN_ANAL": 1
        "CENTAUR_ANAL": 1
        "STEALING": 1
        "QUEZTAL_DEFEAT": 1
        "ORC_BEFRIEND": 1
        "OGRE_DEFEAT": 1
    },
I cant find any way to trigger the goblin birth story, as the option is not present in the tavern, so its possible just a placeholder for now. Code was removed,

Edit oct1: added heroic tales

Last edited:

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
This game is getting a pretty great amount of content I honestly don't understand where you're coming from, 4 updates a month generally with at LEAST one cgi , scenes, updates/reworks. Yes lately it feels like they've been focusing more on adding than expanding but that's a gripe we still get content and it never stops.

Why do you care about what others do with their money lol
Don't know if it's still the case but, when i backed them a while ago (we didn't have the second zone at the time) it was a weird system where you paid your "backer amount" for every update, game or picture.
Meaning that if you took the 10$ backer, you paid $10 for every picture they posted and every update.
So, with 4 updates for the game you pay at least $40 a month, and the amount of pics were kinda random but still adds to the overall amount of money spend by months.
So, even if i agree that we have a lot of updates that adds content (especialy when compared to a lot of other patreon games) i felt like the amount of content wasn't worth that much money, so i stoped after a few months.

So, i can understand why people react that way.
(Also, it's after i stoped backing them that i uncovered this forum)

HornyJail420

Aug 4, 2017
Yes, that's correct. They charge you per update, not per month. If you miss an update, they instantly ban you from the discord and the patreon, and will ignore you on every single platform if you try to get it resolved with them off-site.
Wow really? That's pretty idiotic.

Reactions: TitmusPrime

faefidis

Jul 30, 2017
3 stars out of 5 is poor? Its just a review,take it or leave it.And yes i would prefer if the game dealt with game overs like warlock and boobs does.Poor would be 1 star

Jun 24, 2017
3 stars out of 5 is poor? Its just a review,take it or leave it.And yes i would prefer if the game dealt with game overs like warlock and boobs does.Poor would be 1 star
Maybe poorly was a bad choice of words didn't mean anything by it. Just wanted to inform people that if you tick the cheat option you can continue after game overs in case they didn't know. I know that was one of my biggest annoyances before they added that feature.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Maybe poorly was a bad choice of words didn't mean anything by it. Just wanted to inform people that if you tick the cheat option you can continue after game overs in case they didn't know. I know that was one of my biggest annoyances before they added that feature.
The only and biggest drawback of doing this is it disables achievements which makes it impossible to review your progress under the pervert tab(sudo recollection room).

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes