RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I doubt it is going to happen. This is pretty much a dickgirls and traps games with a few women in the middle. ;)

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
I doubt it is going to happen. This is pretty much a dickgirls and traps games with a few women in the middle. ;)
And, boy, am I glad about that!

By the way, if my government comes here asking what I was writing here about, tell them I was calling all of you deviants and scoundrels and that I was lamenting lack of heterosexual content. Please.
Welp, back to watching Hiro fellate dicks with the size of artillery howitzers...

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
It was shown as a 'WIP' on their twitter page: but I haven't been keeping up on updates, provably just not implemented.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
How do I get the bunny outfit? or did I imagine that was a thing?
I believe you need to lose to the bunny and continue a game off of that game over, to get bunny you need to get a loan from the ban in first town then spend the money, eventually a bunny will appear asking for money back for the loan deny the request since you have none and battle her. Lose the battle and you'll get a scene and a game over then continue and your class and outfit should change.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I believe you need to lose to the bunny and continue a game off of that game over, to get bunny you need to get a loan from the ban in first town then spend the money, eventually a bunny will appear asking for money back for the loan deny the request since you have none and battle her. Lose the battle and you'll get a scene and a game over then continue and your class and outfit should change.
Or you can edit the save#.json file and search for "jobClass" and change the line to read "jobClass": "BUNNY", >>> I think that is right

I think that will place you in the bunny outfit, be aware "I think it was fixed" but if you meet the doppelganger with that out fit on the game might crash..

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
So.... when you beat the Wereslut, she does two checks, one fails if your strength is eight... what is the other one for? It says something like, "You are not wearing anything out of the ordinary."

Rbiba

Mar 7, 2018
So.... when you beat the Wereslut, she does two checks, one fails if your strength is eight... what is the other one for? It says something like, "You are not wearing anything out of the ordinary."
You need a tail bought from merchant.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I like how they are making visible the items that the peddler sells and other items you may acquire in the game.

I think this will open a lot of possibilities for different compromising conditions during attack's, and scenarios that can be written into the game. Hopefully more aggressive and submissive condition's, as well as perhaps some creature's being confused, and resorting to different approaches to the dealings with Hiro.
It will be interesting to see how there idea's unfold.

Oct 15, 2017
I have a small problem with this game. When I am in windowed mode 1980 I can't see the Hp as it's cut off by the of the window. Is there any way to fix that?

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
Lower resolution so it fits or play in windowed I guess. Some applications rarely let you switch to windowed borderless mode, also with a F-key press, but not this one.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes