EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Great game, I wish there were more scenes like fire elemental, spider, warlock, mouth fiend or new wolf-girl scene, by that i mean more interaction/choices, even if your choice doesn't change much. Sadly i understand that it doubles the amount of work needed :confused:.

Are there any scenes planned for demon in near future?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Great game, I wish there were more scenes like fire elemental, spider, warlock, mouth fiend or new wolf-girl scene, by that i mean more interaction/choices, even if your choice doesn't change much. Sadly i understand that it doubles the amount of work needed :confused:.

Are there any scenes planned for demon in near future?
I don't know. You could try checking Majalis twitter, they are always posting wip artworks there, or try asking them here (they post here every once in a while).

Kublah

Jul 6, 2018
My wasp pregnancy refuses to end? The eggs have been "hatching" for like 45 days. Anybody else running into this?

Oct 9, 2018
I have it and it is up to date.
I'm getting the same thing, java.lang.RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.
Just checked Java, newest version. Only thing i can think of is reinstalling Java and seeing if it helps.

Edit: Still doesn't work

Last edited:

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
how, exactly, one finds\uses the Dialogues skills? they don't appear to be among the skills one can learn with skill points

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
how, exactly, one finds\uses the Dialogues skills? they don't appear to be among the skills one can learn with skill points
There are some, but only for a few positions like missionary (recieving) and doggy style (recieving).

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
I'm getting the same thing, java.lang.RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.
Just checked Java, newest version. Only thing i can think of is reinstalling Java and seeing if it helps.

Edit: Still doesn't work
Are your opengl drivers up to date?

Soulinor

Aug 22, 2018
The attribute items are working? My str gaultlet +3 at least don't display the extra str on character screen

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes