Aug 27, 2018
been following this game for a long time, truth be told i only made an account here for the download link and i must say the last few updates with the friendly werewolf and now the harpy scenes might be the best ones yet. I wish they'd make those types of choices available for the other characters as well. Most encounters are great by themselves but the core combat and what sticks those encounters together seems far from complete. Do they post what direction they're going to take the game in on patreon, cuz with the amount of neutral to good outcomes in it rn i feel like it could take on a party-style system with the characters which would be great.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
An error has been noticed in recent versions:
when the main character in battle, the first time and the subsequent ones are fucked in the ass, then the hole animation first, then the sperm immediately.

but it was earlier and more correct: hole animation + showing penetration + showing sperm + and how stretched.

I'm not a special fan of such games, I just want the game to be better ...

Varlash

Oct 1, 2019
In the brothel how do you get the fellow mercenary option to be unlocked? Its found when you offer as a bottom working for the brothel and you click on special. I cannot figure out how to do it.

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
Male Goblin(duh), Trudy, Kyliria, NPCs in the Town Plaza, (most of )your clients when working in the brother and some of the centaurs in the Mare bad-end are males
Innkeeper is male unless you tick the Futa content box
Ogre is also male in the same circumstances.

Soulinor

Aug 22, 2018
^ It on the create character screen when you start a new game.
I really can't find it man, I must be blind. I already unlocked it, the progress says I have no bonus points, but I don't know how to get it, and how to use it.  Screenshot_20191001-143826.jpg Screenshot_20191001-143907.jpg Screenshot_20191001-143914.jpg Screenshot_20191001-143924.jpg

Last edited:

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
In the brothel how do you get the fellow mercenary option to be unlocked? Its found when you offer as a bottom working for the brothel and you click on special. I cannot figure out how to do it.
you need to fuck\get fucked by the two local werewolves in training first

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I "hate" this game so much without every having giving it a try. The mechanics have been praised and they look fun and engaging. The artwork looks awesome and the development team seems passionate and competent about their project. Lots of busty and big booty "women". I think, this would have been one of my favorite games on the site.

Except for one thing. I can't stomach futa.
I don't really care for naked men, but when I see futa. I feel like puking in my mouth and I get a stomachache... and the MC is a complete sissy. I didn't come here to kink shame anyone. It's probably fucking great for anyone who are into this stuff. I just click on this page every time there is an update and I want to play this game, but then I feel sick to my stomach. I tell myself maybe the MC gets more masculine, maybe there aren't that many futas... but it's called "Tales of Androgyny" dude. I can't lie to myself to this degree. I want to play and I'm a bit jealous of everyone who gets to enjoy this game.

Probably the weirdest praise to any developer, but it made me almost play a game of one of the fetishes, I absolutely can't stomach.

Last edited:
Reactions: mr_tao

Soulinor

Aug 22, 2018
Yeah you're blind. It clearly says "Bonus Points: 0" in the first picture you uploaded.
Yeah, and like I said I can't get any, or know how to get any. Right below the bonus points zero it says clearly that I unlocked the bonus stats, perks, magic and skill points, but did not get the bonus points, and found no option in start new game for add zero points. I want to know he do I get it.

Jun 24, 2017
Yeah, and like I said I can't get any, or know how to get any. Right below the bonus points zero it says clearly that I unlocked the bonus stats, perks, magic and skill points, but did not get the bonus points, and found no option in start new game for add zero points. I want to know he do I get it.
I think you get it by getting the achievements shown in the screenshot you provided. Also try getting those achievements in ironman mode and reaching a high level in ironman mode doing all that should give you bonus points for sure.

Soulinor

Aug 22, 2018
I think you get it by getting the achievements shown in the screenshot you provided. Also try getting those achievements in ironman mode and reaching a high level in ironman mode doing all that should give you bonus points for sure.
OK, I will try.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
I really can't find it man, I must be blind. I already unlocked it, the progress says I have no bonus points, but I don't know how to get it, and how to use it.  View attachment 416823 View attachment 416824 View attachment 416825 View attachment 416826
What i saw is that you do not have bonus points to spend, try to defeat the boss in the mountains with or without virginity, if you do that you get 1 bonus point. When you complete more achievments you get more bonus points to spend.

Reactions: Soulinor
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes