mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
-gladius is best sword with every class matematically speaking (i forgot who found that but thanks bro)
...wait, there was any doubt?
I mean, anybody with a passing knowledge of algebra(read: not heavily underage) could tell you.

It's weird because it's so unbalanced, I originally thought it was because the other weapons got better with upgrades, which apparently doesn't happen and it's just Galdius being the strongest weapon because Devs haven't yet focused on Equip Balance

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
I mean, anybody with a passing knowledge of algebra(read: not heavily underage) could tell you.

It's weird because it's so unbalanced, I originally thought it was because the other weapons got better with upgrades, which apparently doesn't happen and it's just Galdius being the strongest weapon because Devs haven't yet focused on Equip Balance
funny thing this guy made a graph about it, and honestly i rpd the game most of the time going around with the rapier as a rogue cuz was more cool, i never put so much effort because is not that hard to win, and maybe they didn't cared also because gladius is the only sword you can get +2 by just beating the spider queen, so yeah i can dig with it, doesn't break the game for me

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
funny thing this guy made a graph about it, and honestly i rpd the game most of the time going around with the rapier as a rogue cuz was more cool, i never put so much effort because is not that hard to win, and maybe they didn't cared also because gladius is the only sword you can get +2 by just beating the spider queen, so yeah i can dig with it, doesn't break the game for me
If your strength isn't high, the rapier will have higher damage than the Gladius; for example,

Bonus damage with Rapier with 6 agility and 3 strength: 4,
Bonus damage with Gladius with 6 agility and 3 strength: 3

Bonus damage with Rapier with 9 agility and 5 strength: 5,
Bonus damage with Gladius with 9 agility and 5 strength: 4

That being said, some of the other weapons like the Cutlass had different stats than I thought they did, so I'm correcting it in the next version.

Dim342

Oct 14, 2017
That being said, some of the other weapons like the Cutlass had different stats than I thought they did, so I'm correcting it in the next version.
Maybe having negative effects from some stats, while adding magic, endurance and perception to the formula would help creating class-specific weapons.
For example - all weapon except some kind of wands and staffs and maces (for paladins) would have -mag/4 in their formulas, while rapier (being fast weapon) would get negative effects from endurance (and maybe str) representing bulky muscle mass, but would benefit from high perception, since it is used for quick thrusts.

Oh and BTW, femininity changes not only lip color but also affect underhair scalp color, looks really weird for light-colored hair.

Last edited:

dsp0

Jul 29, 2018

Well it used to be the broad sword some months back if memory serves me right and then they "fixed" it so now it is gladius that is overtuned.

As far as combat guide, do not overlook sex in combat. Check out the pullout arrow with the win conditions on the right edge of the screen. If they can be satisfied for win, submissive sex is the easiest and gives the same experience as defeating them by force. It's recommended to dump cum in camp afterwards to keep your dex stat ;)

dsp0

Jul 29, 2018
I just wish they would fix the enemies giving up on trying to fuck you as soon as they get into a sex stance. Example: orc puts you in doggy, but then makes no effort to keep you there...you can just struggle out within 1 or 2 turns every time!

Doesn't make it feel like femdom when the opponent really doesn't care about fucking you into submission...
I was hoping for years that they work on improving the sex combat. They have made small improvements, but it is still a mess. There are so many skills with many names, but little difference in what they do in game terms. Once you understand the basics, there is very little progressing even as the character acquires more skill points.

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Will there be a story about the characters and the world? here I have stories related to characters, for example dullahan, unfortunately, the game does not say much about the stories of characters, for example, I do not know the history of dullahana, where it came from, how it happened that it became who she was before, whether it is bad or good for others, the same applies most characters here, I would like to learn more than just the size of nature.

The second thing is why not add the option to help the characters with whom I have a good relationship? for example, if we had friendly relations with centres why not give them the option of riding on them? it would look like we would travel faster around the world map or in critical situations would take us from the battlefield to protect us from defeat or even or trampling the opponent through the pack,or a harpy who could blind our enemies for several turns or an urka who would help us in battle or dullahan (assuming that it serves dark knight) could help us fight her if we became her girlfriend or manro could give us some demonic possession power / summoning if we talked to her or even become her student or become a dark follower of the goddess (cultists) and become her herald by gaining first place in the brotherhood and its dark blessing thanks to which it would make it easier for us to fight with quetzal or even convince naga to fight on our side yes we are play as a "hero" but who even dark hero can save world or I should say dark butt hero.

It would be nice if the story would take a whole new level and the characters would become corolla and would give a lot of possibilities. I hope you read this Majaliswriter

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
Will there be a story about the characters and the world?

The second thing is why not add the option to help the characters with whom I have a good relationship?
1st question: why not try to ask inside their discord? its full of new ideas, never saw a patreon discord so full since trapquest xD ps not alot are interested in backstories(well not that kind at least xD)
2nd : even if it looks kinda cool i guess the only plausible are the 3 you get normally, i mean the centaurs don't care about going outside their territory and only them are kinda usefull, well maybe you can get a fighting wolf but 90% doesn't add on how they live their lifes and stuff

Sep 10, 2018
I wonder if they adjusted the scale of weapons because of some people discussing about it here.

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
I wonder if they adjusted the scale of weapons because of some people discussing about it here.
in my wet dreams yes, if you check the top post of this page you will se the maj our lord and savior that said he was planning to balance them in this patch, so i guess was a mere coincidence but a really happy one xD

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
So other than choosing sex or baby when you meet Selkie, is there any further new content with her? (also, does anyone else find that their gobbo pregnancies from that option just end without any notice of a new child?)

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
Finally got my PC back up, so, unless someone else already did it I'll write up a general guide (eventually) but it's been so long I can't even remember all the specifics of what I was going to put in it. Haven't back-read the thread either.

Still a tad busy...

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes