BravoStar

Dec 16, 2017
Dude you're talking about a game made by only 2 devs, in it's alpha phase! Even billion dollar games like GTA V or any other AAA games with a 1000 member studio working on it have bugs and stupid gaps. You just gotta wait till they work it out. Just a matter of time. (However to be honest with the speed game is developing that "matter of time" is gonna take a few decades)
Don't take it as me whining about how the 2 devs aren't working with 300% efficiency, but as me just giving my 2 cents about the character of the followers, where Kylira and Trudy are better realized. That might be truly due to something the devs aren't expected to deliver, and they aren't, but that doesn't make Urka any better.

It's not all bad though, the scenes where you're in control but not really are pretty interesting, even if you should be due to what the mechanics imply.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
The guy said he guesses people doesn't like urka, why.
I said why I do not.
Anything else is irrelevant, I wasn't answering if other people do or pretending to care
What you said is answer to your own argument lol. Maj had a plan laid out for the game and Alis had a plan for her drawings. And they fine-tune it using patron voting system.
Don't like something? That sounds like a 'You' problem and since you and your opinion are irrelevant to the game, this thread and basically everyone; no one cares about what you like or don't.

Dingo139

Nov 8, 2019
Does anyone know of any other titles with similar gameplay/combat mechanics (don't care if it has different tags/character tags)? I feel like it's somehow funnier/more interesting than typical rpg-maker dungeon crawlers.
I can't think of an erotic game that has the same style of stance based combat. But there are a few with the same kind of content.
Corruption Of Champions 1&2 are similar though they have plenty of straight content. COC 2 is still in development though while the former is finished. They're text-based with random encounters but with some art, they have bad ends, forced sex after combat, transformation but with some furry stuff I've never liked. Thankfully you can avoid it easily.
Trials In Tainted Space is by the same developer and is also text based. It has very different themes and is sci-fi compared to fantasy. But overall quite similar.
There's also Nimin. But good God so much furry stuff, I can't even.
Trap Quest is close to what Tales' is trying to do, however it's very unfinished and has some frustrating mechanics. But the developer is consistent with updates. So consider it a hesitant recommendation.
Other than that there's Throne Of Lilith, but I'm not too keen on it.
Lastly, there is Lustful Desires which is also in early development, it's buggy and clunky, but I find it endearing and it has the reputation mechanic which is great fun.

Frankly, I'm always looking for games like Tales Of Androgyny, so if anyone has recommendations, I'd like to hear them myself :)

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Sorry to derail a bit with other games:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think for people who are looking for the game mechanics this is a good choice but the problem I had with DoL or even Lilith's throne was that the sex scenes are not unique. Especially for DoL 95% of sex, dialogue and mechanics is basically same with each npc. Just his cock becomes her cock and so on...

Jun 25, 2018
Don't use any old links to specific game versions in posts. The link in his signature is the correct one and it opens a folder on Mega where the new versions get uploaded. Right now the link works but it doesn't have this week's version yet.

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
Dingo139 I'll check them out, thank you for the recommendations!

Fuzzcat I wanted to check it out so I read some reviews. Interesting, but probably not for me, though, based on what I've grasped from the reviews, it's 90% text based and doesn't have much art.

I think whoever developed the framework of ToA is smart and knows modern games very well. It doesn't really come close to anything (basically most rpg-maker-based games) because it feels responsive and fast. I find armor-breaking as a mechanic a great idea too, even with all the bugs. I could easily see this working well in a full-fledged RPG without a doubt, instead of the typical turn-based select and wait sleepers. The thicc butts and the art style are, of course, still the highlight, however.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes