Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Can anyone point me to to a fighting enemies guide
Vintrion shared some time ago, but I feel the easiest way to win fights is to go all Ordo Hereticus and just burn them all.

Put points in True Fire and learn Oil to amp up the damage of the former. After being hit by Oil most enemies will go down once you land your second True Fire. There are still some tactics you'll need to employ, like hiding being a shield until ranged enemies have run out of ammo, timing the blocks on fighting ogres, managing mana on longer fights, ... Have fun!

• Red Heart
Reactions: bazelgeuse

Radalf

Dec 27, 2019
harpy 100% needs more love, I'm a sucker for three of your first encounters, the brigand, werebitch and harpy are easily some of my favorite
Harpies have really nice cock, i kinda like to see a licking blowjob of female ôter. But the one i really want to see is ettin blowjob i like when they suck big cocks

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Dark Knight is a bitch and a half to fight. Pretty much everyone else, aside from maybe the vampires, is pretty easy, though.
Nah, she's not really that hard to fight if you have sufficiently high stats - not nearly as though as the minotauress, ettin or fire elemental. But the game won't let you fight her at all if your dignity is too low...

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
updated profile 100.2% v0.2.21.3 save again. changes from last profile. Wrong Way achievement ironman mode, both mermaid oviposition art, new fort events done to force profile above 100%. also would people prefer the profiles as is or would you like me to delete events to 99.9% that way you get hints in progress screen?
do i put thbis in the game folder?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
i dowanloadd the extra the saves but where do i put it afet putting it in teh folder i have no saves
The folder is not distributed with the game but rather created by the game upon first run. It's also hidden by default on most OSs. If you want to carry your saves over from one installation to the other you can simply copy the folder. If you want to use a full save posted by someone you should run the game at least once and then look through .tao-data for files with the same or similar names. Hope this helps!
All versions are Java versions. Saves are stored in the sub directory .tao-data of the games installation directory.

Please use the search function as this question has been answered multiple times in the last few days.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Try searching the thread. Pretty sure people already talked about this before. ;)

Anyway i always go enchanter. Combat fire is a sure way to win most battles with a few exceptions.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
does anyone knows similar games like this, with a trap or shemale protagonist?
This genre is very niche and is generally addressed in a very specific fashion, in that regard this game is unique a game in a similar vein is 'futadom binding', bur its got a completely different setting

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes