Dingo139

Nov 8, 2019
does anyone knows similar games like this, with a trap or shemale protagonist?
"Corruption Of Champions 1&2 are similar though they have plenty of straight content. COC 2 is in development while the former is finished. They're text-based with random encounters but some art, they have bad ends, forced sex after combat, transformation but with furry stuff I've never liked. Thankfully you can avoid it easily.
Trials In Tainted Space is by the same developer and is also text-based. It has very different themes and is sci-fi compared to fantasy. But overall quite similar.
There's Nimin. But good God so much furry stuff, I can't even.
Trap Quest is close to what Tales' is trying to do, however it's very unfinished and has some frustrating mechanics. But the developer is consistent with updates. So consider it a hesitant recommendation.
Other than that there's Throne Of Lilith, but I'm not too keen on it.
Lastly, Lustful Desires which is also in early development, it's buggy and clunky, but I find it endearing and it has the reputation mechanic which is great fun.

Frankly, I'm always looking for games like Tales Of Androgyny, so if anyone has recommendations, I'd like to hear them myself"
That's a list I sent someone else, still holds up.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
"Corruption Of Champions 1&2 are similar though they have plenty of straight content. COC 2 is in development while the former is finished. They're text-based with random encounters but some art, they have bad ends, forced sex after combat, transformation but with furry stuff I've never liked. Thankfully you can avoid it easily.
Trials In Tainted Space is by the same developer and is also text-based. It has very different themes and is sci-fi compared to fantasy. But overall quite similar.
There's Nimin. But good God so much furry stuff, I can't even.
Trap Quest is close to what Tales' is trying to do, however it's very unfinished and has some frustrating mechanics. But the developer is consistent with updates. So consider it a hesitant recommendation.
Other than that there's Throne Of Lilith, but I'm not too keen on it.
Lastly, Lustful Desires which is also in early development, it's buggy and clunky, but I find it endearing and it has the reputation mechanic which is great fun.

Frankly, I'm always looking for games like Tales Of Androgyny, so if anyone has recommendations, I'd like to hear them myself"
That's a list I sent someone else, still holds up.
problem is those are all text based when i hear someone ask for a game similar to this i assume they are also looking for the visual aspects as well as the base scenes

Reactions: cumboy

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
does anyone knows similar games like this, with a trap or shemale protagonist?
As far as trap/androgynous male characters go(That aren't just text games) Theres:
Pandora's Forest- recently finished Main character is mostly androgynous lots of costume changes and lots of Femdom/humiliation
Hard Love - something i think is very close to ToA, trap & shemales Voice acting, on steam, unskippable cutscenes
Sissy Maker - While technically you aren't a trap you manage one into being more girly and quite good(IMO) and has loads of scenes
Witchload -Old demo that was unfortunately abandoned but has a solid amount of scene, most are trapxmale or trapx*insert sex object here*

thats about all the trap games(That aren't just text games or just VNs)

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Vintrion shared some time ago, but I feel the easiest way to win fights is to go all Ordo Hereticus and just burn them all.

Put points in True Fire and learn Oil to amp up the damage of the former. After being hit by Oil most enemies will go down once you land your second True Fire. There are still some tactics you'll need to employ, like hiding being a shield until ranged enemies have run out of ammo, timing the blocks on fighting ogres, managing mana on longer fights, ... Have fun!
You still take damage. My go-to is high agility warrior using assault/blitz.
You deal damage and at the same time you parry physical attacks.
And either you take no damage or reduced.
Although you need to shave their armor off first or blitz is useless.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
There's no .exe to run the game...
You will need to have a JRE (what most people call 'java') installed to run the game. This may also come in handy:
Apart from the instructions provided by SenshiSan, you also should be able to run the jar file by double-clicking. On most operating systems a correctly installed java runtime associates 'opening' a jar file with the command java -jar $file. Which is basically the only thing the launchers do anyways...

sleepy321

Jun 10, 2020
hey, I have a question, it's probably really strange, but, uh, does anybody else have their game pixillated ? game still playable, but those pixels really annoying. I think I can send a screenshot if you don't understand what I'm talking about.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
hey, I have a question, it's probably really strange, but, uh, does anybody else have their game pixillated ? game still playable, but those pixels really annoying. I think I can send a screenshot if you don't understand what I'm talking about.
your game's resolution is probably off from your monitor's native resolution

Tokyo Partner

Sep 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sleepy321

Jun 10, 2020
your game's resolution is probably off from your monitor's native resolution
I thought about it too, but every time I'm trying to change resolution, games goes to window mode, and game is still pixilated or image is so big game just unplayeble. I hope I can change it within game directory, but probably I just need to upgrade my monitor, or my whole computer really.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
I thought about it too, but every time I'm trying to change resolution, games goes to window mode, and game is still pixilated or image is so big game just unplayeble. I hope I can change it within game directory, but probably I just need to upgrade my monitor, or my whole computer really.
You can probably try this but im not sure if it helps. You can go to the C:users/"yourusername"/.prefs
it contains a file "tales-of-androgyny-preferences" it is a XML-file so you can use any notepad or similar to modify it and change the Height and Width to same as your monitors.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes