Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Anyone feel like the generic character in the cowgirl art looks too masculine? Just seems wrong and offputting when most of who you're fucking is a futa.
I thought on that too, maybe a more feminine (for traps like Trudy) and another with big boobs too (for futas)and another still muscular for strong futas like Urka and D Knight

Reactions: Kveterak

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
That's because she's fucking Trudy or one of your companions iirc
Edit: Some companions act as support in combat like Kirila healing you or Trudy getting fucked to distract the enemy,not completly sure how it works but I'm pretty sure that's what's happening.
Hmm thanks, I already knew about Kirila heal us but never considered Trudy doing somethink, it make a lot of sense

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Have you two ever even used the search function in the forums?

Because if you had, you would've found atleast 200 different posts (atleast 5 of them are mine) explaining how to update your game.

But since people still do not know how to use the search function, i'll do it again.

Download the windows version, extract it, download the latest java (just scroll through the latest posts and you'll find it), and put the java where you extracted the windows version and replace the old one with it, then use the .exe to run the game and bam, you're playing the latest version.

Please, for the love of non-existant god, learn to use the search function, it'll save not only your time, but ours.
And never forget that the .jar file need to be named exactly " TalesOfAndrogyny " because the game wont run in other name

vndnv

Aug 19, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.04.5)

New content:
  • Added new Warlock companion scenes

Anyone know how to get the new warlock scenes? I tried it didn't work for me

Reactions: royotia69

Hyperfapz0r

Jun 26, 2017
Game has hundreds of images. So many great characters, yet 80% of sexual positions are back/doggy or fellatio.

A game that has a tremendous potential ruined by the limited vision of the Devs.

I hope they check some futa hentais and get inspired by them to get away from the generic stuff that we see everywhere.

• Angry
Reactions: funek0

Tokyo Partner

Sep 17, 2017
Wait it's not the monthly? I assume there'll be another one soon thats the monthly then, but that's unusual considering it's basically the end of the month.
I'm letting you know, the monthly build is usually just the last week's build packaged to lower $ tier patrons, with maybe a bug fix (and that's rare itself).

Reactions: Lebrix

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Game has hundreds of images. So many great characters, yet 80% of sexual positions are back/doggy or fellatio.

A game that has a tremendous potential ruined by the limited vision of the Devs.

I hope they check some futa hentais and get inspired by them to get away from the generic stuff that we see everywhere.
That was quite a dumb complain, of course the most popular positions will be back/doggy or fellatio, they are basically a default positions that every single character need a scene with. It's as if you'd complain about female character having vaginal sex.
Add to that MC having no tits, no vagina and (almost) no one caring about his dick and you have quite limited options.

Btw, they just added a cowgirl position scene.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I had not played in awhile letting the updates fill a bit, I am really liking some of the animations, they are just pretty darn amazing the BJ one's are getting really good.
It is really getting good. I just wanted to say Thanks to the makers, there doing a really amazing job of shoring up a lot of the scenarios in the game, and making them all worth re visiting.

And the text is improving a lot too, good stuff for me anyway <<< Note the for me. ;)

Reactions: Majalis (ToA)

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Anyone feel like the generic character in the cowgirl art looks too masculine? Just seems wrong and offputting when most of who you're fucking is a futa.
I'm going to guess that it's art for things like faceless alley hookups or the guy who's like "wanna take a whomp?" at the start.

RomeSouth

Oct 3, 2020
Hello everyone, can someone help and tell me how to get this last Dark Knight art ?
This art was the last one and I just can't get it. I would be very grateful for your help. DKlastart.png

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
In the stand alone Java edition, the encounter button in cheats mode is missing. If you run it through windows the button appears just fine.

fellowww

Jan 25, 2018
I'm going to guess that it's art for things like faceless alley hookups or the guy who's like "wanna take a whomp?" at the start.
Looking at the scene files, right now the generic one is used for the brigand, ghost, wasp and fire elemental.
The male one is used for only two brothel scenes.

I think the generic scene should show less or even none of the person being ridden, like the generic oral, or at least have a more feminine shadowy figure.

frost97

Aug 4, 2017
Looking at the scene files, right now the generic one is used for the brigand, ghost, wasp and fire elemental.

I think the generic scene should show less or even none of the person being ridden, like the generic oral, or at least have a more feminine shadowy figure.
May I ask which scene in the brothel?

fellowww

Jan 25, 2018
May I ask which scene in the brothel?
From receiving anal as a courtesan, both with condom and bareback but I think you need Perfect Bottom 10.

Hello everyone, can someone help and tell me how to get this last Dark Knight art ?
This art was the last one and I just can't get it. I would be very grateful for your help.
It looks like you get that one from losing to the Dark Knight in story mode.

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018

I think that if the camera were POV like in oral generic we would lost the sensation of Hiro ridin, the problem would be remake the entire art

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018

Just dont forget that most things are made from the polls on patreon

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes