rendrend

Dec 5, 2018
So, not sure if it's only a problem for me but the gallery shows mostly unknown that are unselectable. Though, if you start a normal adventure looks like you can just meet those encounters to unlock their whole gallery (tried with adventurer, met him with the cheat mode encounter table, went back to the gallery and i could see the adventurer scenes)

Knocrk

Jul 22, 2018
For some reason, every time I try to play the game, it's zoomed in. Can someone help?
Maybe because you are running the .jav file, you have to run the exe for it to "work properly", you can do it like this:

View attachment 1072795

Why do i even bother?

Okay, i'm going to do a step by step guide yet again, please try to keep up with it.

1st: Download the windows version from OP
2nd: Download the newest .jar from #10,434
3rd: Unpack the windows version where you want
4th: Then take the newest .jar file and replace old one in the windows version with it
5th: Use the .exe to play
6th: If the version number at the bottom right corner on the opening menu screen has "Version: 0.3.06.1 Patron-only build" then congratulations, you managed to follow the directions that have been given over and over again in this thread which you somehow were not unable to find.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
I built a mage for the first time but I cant use any magic other than combat heal and combat fire even though I have unlocked other skills as well. How can I use the other magic skills?
Since apparently no-one answered you, you have to be in Incant Stance to use the other spells, which the Normal and Block stances have one-turn moves to switch to.

Reactions: kirito123451
Jul 22, 2019
Honestly the devs could've done themselves and everyone else a favor and made the whole thing in something like Renpy. Probably would've saved a lot of this trouble. I wonder why they chose Java.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
View attachment 1072795

Why do i even bother?

Okay, i'm going to do a step by step guide yet again.

1st: Download the windows version from OP
2nd: Download the newest .jar from #10,434
3rd: Unpack the windows version where you want
4th: Then take the newest .jar file and replace old one in the windows version with it
5th: Use the .exe to play
6th: If the version number at the bottom right corner on the opening menu screen has "Version: 0.3.06.1 Patron-only build" then congratulations, you managed to follow the directions.
For no other reason than to continue your suffering I will point out that this doesn't work as you say it does.

I followed all your instructions, but when you replace the .jar file from the windows unpack with the .jar file from the #10,434 link you end up with the straight Java version rather than the Windows version. A bit pointless to go to all this trouble when you can just download the java version and skip all this other stuff.

Unless there is some step you left out there doesn't seem to be a way to update the windows version.

As far as I can tell you can either play the 2.27.5 with Windows, or you can play the 3.06.1 version with straight Java.

A lot of the text looks bad and you can't play in full screen, but the Java version isn't a total disaster to use.

I look forward to the ongoing saga of how to update....

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
For no other reason than to continue your suffering I will point out that this doesn't work as you say it does.

I followed all your instructions, but when you replace the .jar file from the windows unpack with the .jar file from the #10,434 link you end up with the straight Java version rather than the Windows version. A bit pointless to go to all this trouble when you can just download the java version and skip all this other stuff.

Unless there is some step you left out there doesn't seem to be a way to update the windows version.

As far as I can tell you can either play the 2.27.5 with Windows, or you can play the 3.06.1 version with straight Java.

A lot of the text looks bad and you can't play in full screen, but the Java version isn't a total disaster to use.

I look forward to the ongoing saga of how to update....
The result you're describing comes from not following the instructions. Try again. It might help to think of the win64 download as a launcher that comes bundled with an old version of the game.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
i made an even better guide that i am going to link people like you from now on, since i'm that nice of a guy.
How do we persuade/coerce/dominate the threadholder/gatekeeper/deity to put some direct link to your post from the thread's opening post ?
(or might they read this and just do it ?)

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
How do we persuade/coerce/dominate the threadholder/gatekeeper/deity to put some direct link to your post from the thread's opening post ?
(or might they read this and just do it ?)
Oh right, fuck i forgot that.

Well, we just need to make the people find the newest version with the search function, too bad they're not going to get it either though...

Also i remade the picture since i'm a perfectionist and found a typo, then made a new post because in panic i deleted the old one when i just could've edited the message with the new picture, man sometimes i'm dumb as fuck like these people.

Reactions: Staimh

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
"Tales of Androgyny"; more like "Tales of Techsupport". One of these days I might just book a vacation in Indonesia, if you all keep reminding me of it this much.

Anyway, I keep seeing people asking for updated guide(s). Do they mean scene/sex guide or combat guide? Would you prefer wiki updates or separate .txt file?

• Haha
Reactions: Movikx
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes