Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Not going to lie I would love the option for a futa/h MC with both to still stick with the general theme. Played it in a WAY earlier build. Definitely going to try it again. So was the giantess just the one part then? Would be glad for more of her/others moreso than even/any MC changes/futa/h MC.

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Played it in a WAY earlier build. Definitely going to try it again. So was the giantess just the one part then?
The Giantess is the 'Zone Boss' for the Goddess Valley Zone, an optional area you can go to get a reward of Gold & Strength Gauntlets for completing it. You can fuck or get fucked by the Giantess at the end square, I don't know when the last update happened that added new content to her zone. (TBF, I've only started playing in January of this year, so I'm not fully versed on the Development History)

In regards to the other comments made in your post, I'd suggest the Off-Topic to discuss that. (This thread has had an extensive history of discussions like that derailing conversations & questions that users have.)

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Bro made an Off Topic thread and made damn sure to let everyone know to use it lol
Yeah the guy's obsessed to put it mildly. :KEK:
Just wanna keep the main thread free of needless traffic, helping to divert open-ended discussion posts to it, so letting new users to the thread know about it isn't the most outlandish concept.

Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "Twiton, postagem: 6150663, membro: 1187196"]
Só quero manter o tópico principal livre de tráfego desnecessário, ajudando a desviar postagens de discussão abertas para ele, portanto, permitir que novos usuários do tópico saibam sobre ele não é o conceito mais estranho.
[/CITAR]
I agree with that, and you do this job very well.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Selkie Date Night is now live in the new 3.10.2 build!
For those who wanna find it, here's the blurb:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gotta wonder if this includes oral egging

Thank you ^w^

"And I know of the pain, that you feel the same as me
And I dream of the rain as it falls upon the leaves
And the cracks in our lives like the cracks upon the ground
They are sealed and are now washed away "

There's finally rain after the drought of Selkie content, rejoice my brethren, for 'tis truly a joyous occasion ;__;

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes