smilyguy

Mar 25, 2020
Did they ever add a way to change breast sizes once the game has already started. Or is it still just in character creation?

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Does anyone have consistent way to have trudy top you during their fight?
Trudy should do it if erect and an opportunity is presented (Hiro is in a stance where he can be penetrated)
If all else fails, you can knock Trudy over and cowgirl him.

Did they ever add a way to change breast sizes once the game has already started. Or is it still just in character creation?
Currently no.

Reactions: Jorja

Venitus

Sep 21, 2017
I keep getting an error saying "The procedure entry point JVM_GetManagementExt could not be located in the dynamic link library D:\Games\Tales of Androgyny Win64\jre\bin\resource.dll."

and another one saying "The procedure entry point newLayoutTableCache could not be located in the dynamic link library D:\Games\Tales of Androgyny Win64\jre\bin\t2k.dll."

but when I check said folder for said files both of them are in there. My error log is here for extra info if needed.

• Sad

lazyb

Mar 27, 2018
I get this everytime i try to open the game it start after my power wont out with the game on ,i redownload it but i keep geting the same error txt thanks for any help you can give

• Sad

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I keep getting an error saying "The procedure entry point JVM_GetManagementExt could not be located in the dynamic link library D:\Games\Tales of Androgyny Win64\jre\bin\resource.dll."

and another one saying "The procedure entry point newLayoutTableCache could not be located in the dynamic link library D:\Games\Tales of Androgyny Win64\jre\bin\t2k.dll."

but when I check said folder for said files both of them are in there. My error log is here for extra info if needed.
Dunno whats going on there you can ask in the offical bug thread found here.

I get this everytime i try to open the game it start after my power wont out with the game on ,i redownload it but i keep geting the same error txt thanks for any help you can give
Try and delete your save folder as well as the game. The folder is found here:
Windows: %APPDATA%\TalesOfAndrogyny (Users\<USER>\AppData\Roaming\TalesOfAndrogyny)
MacOS: ~/Library/Application Support/TalesOfAndrogyny
Linux: ~/.local/share/TalesOfAndrogyny

If that doesn't help try the link above.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
For those curious, there are new bonus scenarios being polled!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seems like a great time to donate to the Patreon, especially as the new Erection Animation choices are also being polled ^w^

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
For those curious, there are new bonus scenarios being polled!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seems like a great time to donate to the Patreon, especially as the new Erection Animation choices are also being polled ^w^
I'm interested in 1st, 3rd and 4th option. More dating option isn't bad. Being able to talk to your doppelganger can be highly interesting, especially when it is trying to mess with your mind à la "Little by little I'm gonna take over your entire life".

• Wow

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Redhead+ MOD has been updated to 3.14.0. Enjoy!

Screenshot (93).png Neutral.jpg cage.png Cage A.png

Work progresses in getting the mod back to 100%. I finally got around to modding this 2D pic of Hiro. I'm pleased with the way it turned out. I think it might be the only one where we actually get to see some Hiro boob :LOL:

Anyway for anyone interested in checking out the mod just click on my sig for the link to the mod page.

fappyfappo

May 17, 2018
its so dumb to goto a trap/futa protag game and expect it to NOT have a trap/futa protag.
I mean I play it as Top (More top scenes pls) whenever I make a playthrough. The game can be enjoyed like that too. In fact it makes you try harder to not get fucked.

There are two kind of players, those that self-insert as the character and those that look at it as an outsider. Those who want to fuck traps/futas and not get fucked don't have as much fun.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
its so dumb to goto a trap/futa protag game and expect it to NOT have a trap/futa protag.
No need to bring up a month old comment/discussion, everyone made their point back then already

I mean I play it as Top (More top scenes pls) whenever I make a playthrough. The game can be enjoyed like that too. In fact it makes you try harder to not get fucked.
I like playing the 'Pure Hero', but I also like Switch Hiro giving out killer BJs that make his partners go weak-kneed. I do hope ToA gets more Top Content too, but more so with Hiro being a considerate/pleasing Top to his partners ^w^

Reactions: fappyfappo

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
For those still wondering, the Never Been Kissed achievement is gained by kissing/sucking a cock before losing your kiss virginity

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes