negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Are you really not reading this very page of the thread?
Try this.
They're not, i stopped caring about 50 pages back (and i use the maximum amount of posts per page, it must be hundreds of pages back with the default settings)

They also cannot be bothered to use the forum search on top right of the page, trust me man, i tried.

Unless the OP is updated with clear instructions on how to update the game so that even a braindead person could do it in their sleep, they're not going to stop asking.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
They're not, i stopped caring about 50 pages back (and i use the maximum amount of posts per page, it must be hundreds of pages back with the default settings)

They also cannot be bothered to use the forum search on top right of the page, trust me man, i tried.

Unless the OP is updated with clear instructions on how to update the game so that even a braindead person could do it in their sleep, they're not going to stop asking.
True, they just want to download the game and that just needs to be it and checking the thread is too big of a task to do. Searching stuff? Never heard! :Kappa:this last bit is a joke

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton and Bob69

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021

Sadly, I have to agree. Spoon-feeding usually causes laziness. Also, I would hazard a guess that more than one of the people who don't search on their own are too young to even be here.

• Sad
Reactions: Twiton

timo103

Jun 17, 2018
Are there any guides to the combat in this? I can't ever wrap my head around it, the mountain of skills and stuff just overwhelms me.

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO
Dec 7, 2017
Are there any guides to the combat in this? I can't ever wrap my head around it, the mountain of skills and stuff just overwhelms me.
It's not that complicated. Each class has a slightly different expectation of what to do, and that can also depend on enemies (like using magic to fight the ghost), but you can defeat most enemies in the game if you build a warrior and just spam lower attacks. When you start to lose your balance, just block for a bit to recover your stamina and then start punching them in the dick again with lower attacks.

You can get a little more complicated with it later. Some enemies have certain weaknesses... such as the Naga, who seems to be weaker if you suck her off before starting to hit her.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
If you just want to play a melee character, your rotation should look something like "Crushing blow -> spring attack -> crushing blow -> spring attack", or just spam AAAAAA on keyboard.

If you want to make a mage, just use "Incantation -> [spell you want to use]" or if you've done the Trudy quest, use "Quick cast -> [Spell you want to use]", if you need mana during combat, you can either use "Incantation -> deep focus (reward from trudy quest)", or "Incantation -> Focus Energy (rewarded by golem encounter if you either soothe or dominate the golem with magic), or use one of the mana gems the golem gives you if you ask for help.

The system can seem kinda insurmountable at first, but if you just read what the skill does and what stance it makes you go into, then look up what skills you can use at that very stance (the icons really help with this one), at first i almost gave a pass to this game too when just glanced at it, but it's actually pretty simple once you get the hang of it.

Reactions: Twiton and errte13

Lebrix

Jul 7, 2019
I would recommend that you edit your save file to overcome this hurdle. Make the character, save and then edit the stats in the save file with notepad. I set all stats to 12 except for strength, I leave that at 7, add 9999 gold and 999 skill, perk and soul shards. Just buy whatever items you like and enchant them 5 levels or so. Leave cheat mode on in the options menu for food. Then you can just build your character the way you want, win or lose whenever you want.

Reactions: Jorja

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Hiro/Doppelganger (Changes based on player choice/decision)
Average Length: 3 inches Average Girth: 2 inches
Kylira/Trudy
Goblin (Male & Female)
Average Length: 4 inches Average Girth: 4 inches
Naga
Average Length: 6 inches Average Girth: 9 inches
Innkeep/Cultist/Mouth Fiend/Lura/Isla/Vampire Hunter/Brigand/Drow Beastmistress/Puca/Bunny/Warlock/Alma/Persephone/Fire Elemental/Jester/Dark Knight
Average Length: 7 inches Average Girth: 6 inches
Arachne/Spider/Golem/Wasp
Average Length: 9 inches Average Girth: 8 inches
Ghost Bride/Dullahan
Average Length: 10 inches Average Girth: 8 inches
Lupa/Blonde Werewolf/Weresluts
Average Length: 10 inches Average Girth: 9 inches 14 inches while knotted
Harpy & Elite Harpy
Average Length: 11 inches Average Girth: 7 inches
Minotaurress/The 'Demon King'
Average Length: 12 inches Average Girth: 10 inches
Orc/Urka Average Length: 12 inches Average Girth: 11 inches
Centaur/Unicorn
Average Length: 18 inches Average Girth: 12 inches
Ogre/Quetzal Goddess/Ettin
Average Length: 24 inches Average Girth: 20 inches
Giantess Average Length: 700 inches Average Girth: 600 inches
Slime/Tentacle Witch/Cait/Dark Goddess
Unknown Length & Girth (interchangeable or not listed) (edited)

Urka, canoncially, has a fatter cock than the 'Demon King'

Is there much in the way of actual plot for this game yet?
Yes, there's also a Story Mode update happening During/After December-January. The new Demon King Realm expands on the lore of the Demons fairly well.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
how to i do the new quests
Kylira: Take Kylira to the Healing Pool with Alara (DO NOT DRINK THE WATER OR YOU WILL BE LOCKED OUT OF THIS QUEST)
Trudy: Take Trudy with you when going to fight the Dark Knight (DO NOT LET THE DARK KNIGHT HAVE SEX WITH YOU AT THE TAVERN OR YOU WILL BE LOCKED OUT OF THIS QUEST)
Alma: Talk to Alma after recruiting her, make sure you meet the Magic stat requirement to ask for portal training when you make a request of her. (YOU NEED HIGH ENOUGH CHR TO RECRUIT ALMA, 8 CHR)

I wonder if we will see other character variants ?
I only have 1 ToA mush, but I do have a Halloween mush :p

Reactions: Jorja and Keffisch

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
Kylira/Trudy
Goblin (Male & Female)
Naga
Innkeep/Cultist/Mouth Fiend/Lura/Isla/Vampire Hunter/Brigand/Drow Beastmistress/Puca/Bunny/Warlock/Alma/Persephone/Fire Elemental/Jester/Dark Knight
Ghost Bride/Dullahan
Harpy & Elite Harpy
Centaur/Unicorn

Yes, there's also a Story Mode update happening During/After December-January. The new Demon King Realm expands on the lore of the Demons fairly well.
Are you including the Beastmistress' panther under the 7 inch category as well? If not, then you're missing him as well!

• Haha

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Are you including the Beastmistress' panther under the 7 inch category as well? If not, then you're missing him as well!
Sadly couldn't find their length/girth info in the Gallery :p Only the length/girth for the Beastmistress.

Oct 5, 2017
Kylira/Trudy
Goblin (Male & Female)
Naga
Ghost Bride/Dullahan
Harpy & Elite Harpy
Centaur/Unicorn

So what i'm getting from this is everyone in this game is canonically short as hell because no way are those dick sizes accurate otherwise

if the entire country is short what does that make the goblins? shorterstacks?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes