broly965

Jul 6, 2017
^ Its an error in your save data, i'm not sure how it actually triggers. Never seen it. Just look in the archive if you want to see it.

Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
Anyone know how to get the Troja screen?
Edit your save to give yourself a bunch of health. When you reload the Troja screen will occur. I warn you though, it's more of an easter egg than an actual scene and it will delete your save afterwards. If you want to see the Troja picture used I think you can find it on Majalis's Hentai Foundry page.

IceMiner

Aug 2, 2017
Edit your save to give yourself a bunch of health. When you reload the Troja screen will occur. I warn you though, it's more of an easter egg than an actual scene and it will delete your save afterwards. If you want to see the Troja picture used I think you can find it on Majalis's Hentai Foundry page.
Thank you , I just wanted to know how to trigger it since I couldn't figure what to edit to corrupt my save.

Rbiba

Mar 7, 2018
Is it just a random encounter on he map or does it require some searching?
The latter. Or at least that's how it was for me. I found her near the outpost in the Labyrinth location. What's interesting is that she's there all the time, there's no cooldown time for her encounter.

Lusc

Sep 6, 2018
The latter. Or at least that's how it was for me. I found her near the outpost in the Labyrinth location. What's interesting is that she's there all the time, there's no cooldown time for her encounter.
I think of it like a reward for having to slog though all that stuff on the way to the outpost. If you want a specific encounter in this game you're kind of hooped if it's tied to a mob. It's nice to have more content that's in one place so I can access it a bit more easily.

Game difficulty is nice and all but sometimes you just want to bust a nut.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
I think of it like a reward for having to slog though all that stuff on the way to the outpost. If you want a specific encounter in this game you're kind of hooped if it's tied to a mob. It's nice to have more content that's in one place so I can access it a bit more easily.

Wise words.

S

sufasdufu

That might be the intent now but I think what's bound to happen is that there's a "beyond" node behind her which is then gonna lead into the labyrinth proper, or at least it looks like the obvious choice to me.

Lusc

Sep 6, 2018
Wise words.
Oh you.
That might be the intent now but I think what's bound to happen is that there's a "beyond" node behind her which is then gonna lead into the labyrinth proper, or at least it looks like the obvious choice to me.
I hope you're right. Labyrinth monsters would be fun(preferably dickgirl versions :3). I have a feeling the Majalis team would be the sorts to put some cheesy reference in there to David Bowie, or perhaps a mythological one to Daedalus, etc.

Shitsexotic

Feb 10, 2017
I may be a retard but how do you seduce enemies and win? Playing story mode and the first gob fight can i not win by getting fucked like CoC?

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I may be a retard but how do you seduce enemies and win? Playing story mode and the first gob fight can i not win by getting fucked like CoC?
Story mode is unfinished.

In case you didn't noted, you don't have skills at all (I guess it's meant to build your character thru story), that's why you can't use seduce... or pretty much anything else.

S

sufasdufu

Oh you.

I hope you're right. Labyrinth monsters would be fun(preferably dickgirl versions :3). I have a feeling the Majalis team would be the sorts to put some cheesy reference in there to David Bowie, or perhaps a mythological one to Daedalus, etc.
(preferably dickgirl versions :3)
Have you forgotten what game you're playing? I'd say it's safe that the whole game universe is chock full of dickgirls. In fact I can only think of a handful of women characters that don't have penises.

D

Deleted member 44741

Even with max stats, stealth mode, infinite food and gold, it's still a chore to find the new encounters.
Trudy, elf guy and orc girl walking around the map, constantly interrupting you. Enemies you can't skip (like beast mistress). And a really large map.

If this goes on, I'll stop playing this game and find another one that has femdom. Preferably without gender bending, crossdressing, gay content, dominant males and incest... And I'm back to Tales of Androgyny. :x

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes