galgat

Jan 6, 2019
Is there an ingame way to change class to schoolgirl? or is it only for the brothel scene?
check here I layed out a pretty good explanation how to do most anything you would normally want to do to your saved game.

Reactions: grasshopper

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
When will the game start focusing more on the primary story instead of just adding new NPCs?

Is there any sex with that church warrior girl?

Sep 10, 2018
When will the game start focusing more on the primary story instead of just adding new NPCs?

Is there any sex with that church warrior girl?
If the primary story you mention is slaying the dragon, it's already completed. And well, there is a sexy scene between the church warrior and the vampires, just buy de codpiece in the witch house, show that to the church warrior(maybe you can pass that, i dont know), them encounter the vampires, give them the codpiece, finally go back to the church warrior and them there is it. Worth mentioning that there is no art or animation for that sexy scene.
I think there is another scene of that church girl in the story mode, but i dont quite remember how was it

Reactions: Hehehe3ekk

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
I'll be honest with you guys.
When the penis length and cum size were introduced, that was a major bummer for me. I thought 90% of the cocks were at least 5 inches short. And with only 20ML of jazz the term "yer gonna look pregnant" is out of the question...
I think maj in his writing and alis in her are getting a bit out of sync.
Another example is that supposedly goblins have bigger dicks than Hiro. Then what is that in goblin topping art?! Those little shits have 8 while so many others have 6? I mean am I acting like a dick or this is that should throw you off?

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Doesn't look like much is being added with this update. Been working on the mod some. Still pissed off on how they changed how the world map works. Guess we're stuck with poop brown but I did my best to make it a little better. My current posted version of the mod will not work with the current release without some graphical problems. Stay tuned for an up to date release.

Screenshot (451).png Before they broke it Screenshot (457).png After Screenshot (452).png Tease OrcStanding.jpg TrudyKyliraHiro.jpg

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Doesn't look like much is being added with this update. Been working on the mod some. Still pissed off on how they changed how the world map works. Guess we're stuck with poop brown but I did my best to make it a little better. My current posted version of the mod will not work with the current release without some graphical problems. Stay tuned for an up to date release.

View attachment 232971 Before they broke it View attachment 233019 After View attachment 232972 Tease View attachment 232970 View attachment 232996
I swear it's like they keep changing it just to mess with your mod, makes me angry as additions make it better. I will wait for the mod.

Reactions: Jorja

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
I swear it's like they keep changing it just to mess with your mod, makes me angry as additions make it better. I will wait for the mod.
It sure does feel that way. Kinda reminds me of EA and the Sims 4. It seems like every update to that game requires every modder to have to rework their mods. Definitely frustrating.

The only issue you will get from my mod is a graphical error if they changed or moved a file from version to version as the only changes I make are to the .jpg and .png files. It should never cause any crashes because the game will just use the default one.

I just downloaded the latest version. I will take a look and see what was changed from the last. If the changes were not too many I should have my mod ready to go soon.

Thanks for the interest!

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes