Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Quick question!
Does anyone know if there is an external cache file that gets saved when you play with the .exe version of the game?
Every time a new version comes in I completely remove the old extracted folder and replace it with the new one, but I've noticed that some of my options are saved, so there's got to be a cache being saved somewhere in my PC. :unsure:

Anyone know where?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Quick question!
Does anyone know if there is an external cache file that gets saved when you play with the .exe version of the game?
Every time a new version comes in I completely remove the old extracted folder and replace it with the new one, but I've noticed that some of my options are saved, so there's got to be a cache being saved somewhere in my PC. :unsure:

Anyone know where?
If you are referring to your preferences like screen size etc that is stored in C:\Users\*USERNAME*\.prefs

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Hmm, so how does the Urka/merchant content get triggered? Got her following the camp, but visiting or camping at the merchant doesn't seem to do anything.

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
Hmm, so how does the Urka/merchant content get triggered? Got her following the camp, but visiting or camping at the merchant doesn't seem to do anything.
You need first to become Urka's slave, by visit her and choosing yes
It's a random event when choosing Urka at the Camp once you are her slave.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Ahh thanks. Weird one as since the merchant has never visited before (always stuck at her camp), that's the last thing I expected.

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
Merchant visits only once you become Urka's slave

It's completely random though, so it might just be bad luck.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes